Skills: Accounting, Asset Management, Financial Analyst
Other Skills: Formal accounting and administration qualification. BA/BsC finance and accounting
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Aberdeen, Scotland, United Kingdom
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Located in region: Europe
Job position: Finance and Asset Supervisor
Responsible for: Finance and Asset accounting
Provide additional resources to current accounting department for implementation of new MSO365 F&O accounting and inventory control system and provide additional resources to accommodate Corporate and Group accounting requirements.
Manage accounts, inventory, and assets to ensure the Company operates efficiently, profitably and within working capital available.
Responsible for implementation of MSO365 F&O Inventory control and accounting system.
- Make all journal entries for RMS, ORMS, Strata in Sage or MS0365
- Manage accurate cost and inventory accounting for RMS, ORMS, Strata in Sage or MSO365
- Prepare monthly financials for RMS, ORMS, Strata
- Manage inventory and fixed asset databases, ensure they remain current
- Participate in stock takes of AR, AP, inventory, FA at year end
- Participate in cost analysis and prepare cost of sale pricing in line with directions from Managing Director.
- Report cash plan for next month in corporate format for RMS, ORMS, Strata.
- Report AR, AP in corporate format for RMS, ORMS. Strata.
- Report actual cashflow statement in corporate format for RMS, ORMS, Strata.
- Prepare and report monthly management accounts in corporate format for RMS, ORMS, Strata.
- Prepare and report forecast till year end (PL, investments, cashflow) in corporate format for RMS, ORMS, Strata.
- Prepare consolidated (RMS, ORMS, Strata) forecast till year end.
- Prepare and report business plan till year end for RMS, ORMS (PL, investments, cashflow) in corporate format
- prepare consolidated (RMS, ORMS, Strata) business plan till year end.
- Manage the ERP system specification and functional requirements.
- Manage contractors and support staff for ERP implementation.
- Administer, manage and improve processes with ERP system.
- Co-ordinate and report to the corporate ERP support group.
- Provide business update reports to the Board of Directors as required
Company Specific Tasks:
- Ensure adherence to the Company HSE management system
- Ensure adherence to the Company Quality Management System
- Manage the Company affairs with the constraints and requirements of accounting and Legal regulations for the relevant countries in which the Company operates
- Formal accounting and administration qualification. BA/ BsC finance and accounting. MA / MBA Business desirable
- 5 years in a similar role
- SAGE Accounting system, QB Accounting System.
- Desirable : MSO365 F&A
- Computer literate
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Ability to work under pressure accurately and to specific deadlines
- Responsive to requests for information from management for information and data
- Diligent and detail oriented
- Must work always in the best interests of the Company
- Available on call for emergency’s 24/7/365
- Ability to work on own initiative and unsupervised.
- Ability to stand above the workforce and represent the management team internally and externally.
- Ability to deliver and accept forthright and honest critical assessments on business and personal issues.
- Hardworking, diligent, and committed to high quality and profitable Company development.
- Able to absorb lots of information quickly and accurately.
- Ability to take ownership and initiative in decision making processes
- Discrete and able to maintain confidentiality
Established in 1981 in Aberdeen, Carlton Resource Solutions (Carlton) is a recognised local, national and international recruitment solutions provider. At Carlton we understand the importance of values such as honesty, integrity, candour and professionalism and believe that because of this our customer service is second to none.
Yes, we have an extensive candidate database with candidates across the globe.
Yes we have consultants who will be happy to discuss your needs – but as far as we are concerned, by far the most important thing is not just that we are knowledgeable and proficient in what we do, but that, above all, you can trust us to do exactly what we say; provide the individual service you require, and deliver it in a professional and courteous manner.