Skills: Refinery Staff
Experience: 15 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Sitra, Bahrain
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
The role is based within the IPMT Systems Completion Team for a Refinery Modernisation Program.
The candidate should demonstrate well developed discipline related Systems Completion experience, interfacing with EPCC Contractors during the Detailed Engineering, Construction, Pre-Commissioning, Commissioning and Start Up phases of major oil and gas projects.
Experience gained as a member of an IPMT (Integrated Project Management Team) would be an added bonus.
The position requires previous participation in a multicultural project team, and possession of excellent written and verbal skills to effectively communicate at all levels.
Reporting to the IPMT Systems Completion Manager, the required experience and expertise would include:
- Supports the Systems Completion Manager to coordinate and execute Systems Completion commissioning activities required by the Systems Completion process and schedule.
- Demonstrate personal HSSE and excellent HSE behaviors at all times, and ensure that safety expectations are communicated and maintained
- Lead and provides guidance to the EPC Contractors commissioning team in the execution of Systems Completion Process.
- Participates in the development of an overall commissioning and start up logic and schedule, to ensure seamless transition and handover from Construction to Commissioning and to Operations
- Reviews contractual documentation.
- Reviews engineering documents to insure that the commissioning & startup requirements are accounted for in the design.
- Prepares and keeps up-to-date the pre-commissioning and commissioning execution plans (including the schedule and the mobilization of personnel and equipment).
- Monitors the preparation of the pre-commissioning and commissioning procedures.
- Reviews and approves contractor generated CTP(Commissioning Test Procedures
- Supervises the preparation of the performance test procedures and of the operating manuals with the process team. 6) Assists procurement group for the definition of vendor assistance.
- Assists subcontract group for the scope definition of work contractors.
- Manages the execution of pre-commissioning, commissioning and start-up.
- Prepares the commissioning progress reports for project management.
- Coordinates assistance of the Vendor representatives.
- Supervises, if required, the performance tests.
- Assists the Systems Completion Manager in contacts with Client representatives for the handover of the plant.
- Ensures the preparation of final reports and certificates.
- Interfaces Contractor, Commissioning Team, and Operations to ensure Ensures Commissioning and Start-up Teams are fully conversant with the Systems Completion Plan.
- Monitors static Pre commissioning & Dynamic Commissioning activities, assists in resolution of systems completion related issues to ensure satisfactory quality is attained.
- Provides assistance to Contractors for utilization of a computerized EasyPlant tracking, certification, and quality purposes.
- Assists in the seamless transition of the facilities from Project to Operations.
- Engineering Degree in Chemical Engineering or a minimum of 15 years of experience in Operating and Commissioning of Refinery / Petrochemicals
- At least 10 years experience, leading/managing project pre- commissioning and commissioning activities in a client role.
- Experience in client/owner organization in the field of Refinery / Petrochemicals industries in handling commissioning of major projects of value not less than $ 2 Billion
- Good written, verbal communication and presentation skills in English
- Proven experience for renowned clients in region