Skills: Logistics Management
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Design, manage and supervise General Services activities relevant to facilities in line with Corporate/Company guidelines, procedures, standards and work instructions, ensuring that Users can access and use high-quality facilities easily, costeffectively, safely, securely and in a sustainable way for the environment
- Supervise and manage buildings leasing contracts
- Coordinate buildings maintenance and manage relevant contracts
- Manage relations with building Owner
- Supervise and manage environment cleaning work contracts
- Supervise and m anage offices and equipment layout activities
- Coordinate guestroom facilities
- Support freights and supplies management upon arrival
- Support Departments in managing their own remotely archived documents
- Supervise and manag e mail delivery and distribution
- Supervise and manage stationery procurement
- Coordinate and maintain Company car fleet
- Manage short term / long term car rental (with or without driver)
- Supervise / participate to the management of new initiatives (heavy duty refurbishments/modifications, welfare activities, etc)
- Coordinate reporting on General Services activities
- Manage General Services annual costs and relevant budget
- In accordance with HSE, grant hygiene and safety on worksite respecting and reducing environmental
Ably Resources is an innovative, results focused recruitment consultancy building its reputation by consistently delivering the right people to the right job! We deliver cost effective permanent, contracting and temporary staffing services.
Our dedicated team believes in the importance of networks and industry knowledge. We work in partnership with a large range of clients from small, independent companies through to global blue chip organisations.
Our aim is to build and maintain long-term working relationships with our clients. Employers can trust us to offer tailor-made and cost-effective solutions to their recruitment problems, and jobseekers can trust us to deliver a discreet and dedicated service that will help them make the very best of their specialist skill-set.