Skills: Paramedic / Nurse
Experience: 7 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: United Kingdom
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Our core values includeintegrityandethics,impartiality, customer focusandsafety at workand are Top Employer for the seventh consecutive year.
Role: Occupational Hygienist (Associate Consultant)
Location: Home based with travel
Salary: Competitive dependent on experience, plus excellent benefits package
MAKE YOUR NEXT STEP
As an Occupational Hygienist working for Bureau Veritas you will be responsible for carrying out pioneering assessment work, implementing innovative approaches to help our clients to improve their health risk management performance.
Our UK Fire Science & Chemical Management division is fast-paced and autonomous, playing a vital role in the continued success of Bureau Veritas. This is your chance to discover the benefit of working for a large corporate organisation, to act and develop as an Occupational Hygienist to a large and diverse client base.
Show your confidence in dealing with internal and external stakeholders to ensure the successful delivery of training & support, undertake noise and vibration surveys, workplace exposure assessments and thermal environment surveys in the built and natural environment for large, strategic international clients.
All backed by a competitive salary, excellent benefits package and structured development programme from an award-winning employer.
DELIVERY AND EXCELLENCE
Provide the full range of occupational hygiene consultancy services including:
- Noise & vibration surveys
- Workplace exposure assessments
- Local exhaust ventilation assessments
- Lighting and non-ionising radiation assessments
- Thermal environment surveys
- COSHH assessments
- Prepare proposals for clients
- Write clear, detailed technical reports.
- Provide staff training.
- Provide external training to clients.
- Continuous professional development of skills and capabilities
DUE CARE AND ATTENTION
Candidate requirements include:
- A Certificate of Operational Competence in Occupational Hygiene or working towards
- Science based background - including sound chemistry.
- Development potential in sales and business development.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Full UK Driving licence
Only Bureau Veritas can offer:
- Structured development programmes, from consultant to chartered status, to help you fulfil your potential, including face to face and e-learning programmes
- The opportunity to deliver excellence for high profile clients, including some of the world's most recognised brands
- A long list of awards recognition including Top Employer seven years in a row and continued success in the RoSPA Occupational Health and Safety Awards
- Comprehensive financial package including competitive salary and allowances, defined contribution pension, 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays, various insurances including Private Health Insurance and other flexible benefits to suit individual requirements
Please be aware that all roles within Bureau Veritas UK&I may require a DBS, Credit or Security Clearance Check.
Bureau Veritas isan equal opportunity employer. No job applicant or employee shall receive less favourable treatment because of their gender, marital or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, colour, race, ethnic origin, religion, disability or age.
Bureau Veritas operates a strict Code of Ethics that ensures the proper conduct of our day-to-day business.
Created in 1828, Bureau Veritas is a global leader in Testing, Inspection and Certification (TIC), delivering high quality services to help clients meet the growing challenges of quality, safety, environmental protection and social responsibility.
As a trusted partner, Bureau Veritas offers innovative solutions that go beyond simple compliance with regulations and standards, reducing risk, improving performance and promoting sustainable development.
Bureau Veritas core values include integrity and ethics, impartial counsel and validation, customer focus and safety at work.
Bureau Veritas is recognized and accredited by major national and international organizations.