Experience: 8 + Years
Education: Masters Degree
Location: Akershus, Norway
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Schlumberger's vision is to lead the E&P industry into the digital future. As part of this journey our market leading software applications are now offered as cloud services which are continuously enriched by incorporating functionality from existing software such as OLGA and PIPESIM. The Product Champion assists in this transition whilst at the same time maintaining and modernizing the foundation technology to ensure OLGA's continued growth in the market and enable new areas of application.
The Product Champion position is located in Asker, supports our global organization, and reports to the Flow Assurance Portfolio Manager.
Preferred Previous Experience and Competencies:
- Master/PhD in Flow Assurance, Chemistry, Physics, Thermodynamics etc.
- Minimum 8-10 years of experience with Flow Assurance / transient multiphase flow and OLGA
- Experience from consultancy work / operations OR software development within domain is an advantage
- Management experience
- Experience with OLGA and Flow Assurance
- Good analytical skills (be able to translate user requirements into technical specifications)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent leadership skills
- Results focused
- Client and market focused and enjoying client engagement
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Structured, organized and systematic
- Able to take initiative and self-driven
- Able to cooperate well with colleagues globally
- Be a team player / good listener / service minded
- Interest and willingness to travel
Schlumberger is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, status or other characteristics protected by law.
A tradition of excellence and innovation
We’re the world’s leading provider of integrated pore-to-pipeline technology solutions to the oil and gas industry. We’re also a leading employer in our sector—with a reputation for hiring the best and the brightest people and keeping them at the top of their game through rewarding career-long development opportunities.
Each day, in 85 countries, we help our customers find and produce oil and gas in ways that demonstrate respect for both people and the environment. Today’s industry challenges call for new ideas, techniques, and solutions. If you want to drive your career and want to grow with a company that’s embraced new ways of thinking since 1927, we may have the career for you.
Schlumberger is ranked in the Global Top 10 in Rigzone's 2019 Ideal Employer Rankings.