Skills: Manufacturing Engineering, Workshop
Experience: 3 + Years
Education: Associates/2 yr Degree/Diploma
Location: Sugar Land, Texas, United States
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- TIG, Heli arc and spot welding
- High temperature vacuum and hydrogen brazing
- Abrasive cleaning
- Test and inspection
Qualifications and Experience:
- Trade school degree. Associates degree preferred.
- Must be able to obtain clearance to work with controlled technologies and dual-use goods
- 3 years on the experience in welding small assemblies
- 5+ years experience with focus on related material: stainless steel, Kovar or Nickel
- Ability to:
- Perform welding and understand materials for welding
- Perform brazing and maintain the cleanliness of processes
Schlumberger is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, status as a protected veteran or other characteristics protected by law. Schlumberger is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor-priority referral Protected Veterans requested.
A tradition of excellence and innovation
We’re the world’s leading provider of integrated pore-to-pipeline technology solutions to the oil and gas industry. We’re also a leading employer in our sector—with a reputation for hiring the best and the brightest people and keeping them at the top of their game through rewarding career-long development opportunities.
Each day, in 85 countries, we help our customers find and produce oil and gas in ways that demonstrate respect for both people and the environment. Today’s industry challenges call for new ideas, techniques, and solutions. If you want to drive your career and want to grow with a company that’s embraced new ways of thinking since 1927, we may have the career for you.
Schlumberger is ranked in the Global Top 10 in Rigzone's 2019 Ideal Employer Rankings.