Company: Baker Hughes, a GE Company
Skills: Logistics Management, Warehouse Person
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Aberdeen, Scotland, United Kingdom
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume
does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world's first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
People are a key part of our success and how we do business; hence, we devote investment in our 64,000+ employees in over 120 countries. Fostering a diverse and inclusive workforce is not just the right thing to do, but essential to achieving a competitive advantage.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com.
Baker Hughes currently has opportunities for Warehouseperson to be based in our Multiproduct line Warehouse at Echt, Scotland.
Employee must read and comprehend instructions, correspondence, and memos. Possess basic written communication skills, and have ability to apply concepts of basic math. Basic PC skills. It is one of constant movement while performing the duties of this job. The employee must be able to operate a forklift while loading or unloading freight.
· Loading or unloading freight.
· Receives inbound material from outside suppliers and other Baker Hughes plants and field locations.
· Packing and unpacking of goods.
· Stocks received material, as well as completed products and assemblies from in-house production.
· Picks materials, components & products and delivers them to Production or shipping.
· Perform cycle counts.
· Assist in internal and external (customer) audits
· Perform daily forklift operations
· Ensure the work area is maintained in a safe and proper condition through correct handling and storage of equipment and tools
· Other duties as assigned.
· Experience of working within a Material Handling or Warehouse role.
· A forklift truck license (up to 16 T) is required for this role.
· Excellent command of English (listening, speaking, reading and writing)
· Excellent skills in computer, especially SAP, Excel, Outlook would be an advantage
· Strong work ethic.
· Ability to work in a team and use own initiative
· Must be reliable, work safely, and committed to quality service
· Able to perform varied tasks throughout the day
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization.
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more