Manage in country Process and Pipeline Services Operations and Maintenance teams.Essential Responsibilities:
- Coordinate ressources to achieve goals with a timely and cost effective strategy
- Lead and assist daily operations
- Support operations in the strategic planning of manpower, equipment and other resources.
- Partner with commercial and sales teams to deliver customer solutions.
- The PLM supports Region PLD and is responsible for HSE performance, Product Line profitability.
- Responsible for developing and cultivating customer relationships with key customers
- Responsible for reaching for safe execution, achieving planned Revenues and profit set by leadership
- Ensure operations are carried out in compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Manages Talent, training and succession planning, in order to drive excellence.
- Deliver operational excellence across service
- Forecast all servicing and maintenance activities of the fleet of equipment as part of the projects.
- Manage engineering investigation to solve technical problems and reach best in class solution
- Operational support through planning to execute phase
- Schedule personnel requirement to execute work scopes onshore and offshore
- Lead lesson learned reviews, highlighting corrective actions and compliance.
- Have a depth of knowledge in technical aspects to resolve issues as they arise while providing support to operational issues and queries
- Demonstrated oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Knowledge of the manufacturing process
- Ability to effectively manage changing and conflicting priorities and resolve appropriately
- Country PPS business knowledge
- 15+ years' experience in oil & gas subsea services industry
- Comprehensive knowledge of Process and Pipeline Services
- Management/Engineering degree in an appropriate engineering discipline or equivalent experience.
- BHGE Oil & Gas management experience desirable.
- Commercial, financial and contractual awareness.
- Residential position - extended rotation might be considered for the right candidate.
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization.
Baker Hughes is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more