The Procurement Team Leader will be responsible for managing Operations/Manufacturing Procurement activities and initiatives at GBS.Essential Responsibilities
In the role of Team Lead you will:
- Work with all the relevant stakeholders, execute improvement projects aligned with initiatives such as
- Compliance - Ensure compliance of purchasing processes
- Inventory Netting - Focus on Inventory Netting opportunities
- Meet KPIs - Plan & Work towards achieving Annual Dashboard targets
Qualifications / Requirements:
- Responsible for directing and coordinating the procurement of materials, components, supplies and services essential to the operation of the assigned product group.
- Oversees the approval and control of all purchasing activities for an assigned product group.
- Investigates new developments in materials and supplies. Makes recommendations on improving the quality and cost of purchases.
- Supervises personnel. Handles special projects, as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university. 4+ years in procurement, sourcing or similar experience.
- Process/systems mindset & Proven ability to manage and execute projects
- Strong analytical skills and experience in converting data to useful information
- Experience within GBS preferred.
- Proven Ability to communicate & collaborate effectively at all levels of the organization
- Experience in the Procure-to-pay process or other initiatives identified above
- Familiarity with SAP
- Demonstrated change agent
- Customer-focused and results-oriented
- Ability to work, motivate and influence in a cross-functional, multi-site, global team environment