As the world's leading full-stream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions, we are passionate about helping our customers get the best out of their hydrocarbons. Working innovatively to enhance productivity and reduce costs, waste and risk, we are defining the future of the oil and gas industries.Role Summary:
As a Master Scheduler you will be responsible for:
To be successful in this role you will:
- Manifold & Connection Systems Master Production Schedules and aligning the P&L long to medium term planning tools.
- Enabling the integration of plans across all functions in order to create a robust slotting process and improve Projects On Time Delivery.
Work in a way that works for you
- Have proven years experience in a similar role
- Have the experience and expertise to analyze and solve problems, along with the ability to develop and execute objectives for self and others.
- Demonstrates leadership in communicating business goals / programs / processes.
- Lead Supply Chain long term planning of production requirements. Contributing to material procurement timing, order release timing requirements, available capacity, and lead-times
- Lead the Global Master Production Schedule, ensuring that the Master Schedule and Production Schedule are synchronized.
- Coordinate capacity & long-term planning for both sourcing & manufacturing to ensure accurate delivery dates are given to ITO team during the bidding process.
We recognise that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone. We are happy to discuss flexible working options in this role, please discuss your requirements with the recruiter when you applyWorking with us
You will excel in our collaborative, inclusive, revolutionary, forward-thinking and people-centric team if you share our commitment to always doing the right thing. Regardless of your background or your ambitions, we will support you every step of the way as we bring sustainable and affordable energy to the world. The Good Stuff
We believe in rewarding our people with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Generous annual leave and money to spend on wellbeing activities
- Life assurance and income protection
- Private medical cover
- A defined contributory savings plan
- Additional elected benefits.