Skills: Supply Chain Management
Experience: 3 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Ciudad de Buenos Aires, Argentina
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
This posting is intended to collect candidate information for Halliburton's talent pool, and is not considered an application. By completing the candidate profile, recruiters will have visibility to your information in order to contact you for a future related job opportunity. In addition to providing your information on this posting, we encourage you to create a Job Alert within our career site. The Job Alert allows you to select search criteria for positions that match your interest(s). Once positions are posted that match your search criteria, you will receive an email notification.
Role-Specific Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities for this Job:
- Excellent planning, organizational and interpersonal skills, with focus on ability to prioritize activities & manage stakeholder expectations
- Capable of learning quickly and adapting to different project / team environments involving various levels of ambiguity
- Critical thinking, analytical skills (strong Excel basics) and business acumen needed to identify problem-solving opportunities
- Ability to develop analysts identify patterns, trends and opportunities while analyzing data;
- Negotiation with suppliers to create and add value
Education, Experience, Professional Licensure
- Engineering, Business Administration, Supply Chain (MBA preferred)
- +3 years of experience executing sourcing project for global companies
- Leads, facilitates and executes end-to-end strategic sourcing activities for multiple business units, Manufacturing facilities, Categories, and/or field operations, through a combination of tactical and strategic sourcing initiatives particular to the needs and environment in which these activities occur. Drives excellence to further Halliburton's strategic sourcing processes focused on the following elements of Project Execution: Opportunity and Stakeholder Requirements Assessment (Business Case, Project Scope/Charter, RACI Charts, etc.), Spend and Market Analysis Execution (using internal dashboards, ERP Data and external Market Intelligence sources), Strategy Development (Supply Chain Optimization, Process Improvements, Supplier Strategic Relationship Development, etc.) and Execution (RFX, Direct Negotiations, e-Auction, etc.). Develop and propose supply chain project recommendations, supports implementation including change management, future state supply chain setup. Identifies and defines automations and efficiencies, leveraging technology that will address critical sourcing project management and business needs.
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.
Opportunities may exist in multiple locations.
Additional Locations for this position:
Requisition Number: 79459
Experience Level: Experienced Hire
Job Family: Manufacturing & Supply Chain
PSL: Supply Chain Mgmt
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status, sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by law or regulation.
Founded in 1919, Halliburton is one of the world's largest providers of products and services to the energy industry. With over 50,000 employees, representing 140 nationalities, and operations in approximately 70 countries, the company serves the upstream oil and gas industry throughout the lifecycle of the reservoir – from locating hydrocarbons and managing geological data, to drilling and formation evaluation, well construction, completion and production optimization. Halliburton's fascinating and proud history reveals a continuous focus on innovation and expansion that began with the company's founder, Erle P. Halliburton. After borrowing a wagon, a team of mules and a pump, he built a wooden mixing box and started an oil well cementing business in Duncan, Oklahoma.
In the 1930s, Halliburton established its first research laboratories where the company tested cement mixes, began offering acidizing services to break down the resistance of limestone formations and increase the production of oil and gas, and performed its first offshore cementing job using a barge-mounted cementing unit at a rig in the Creole Field in the Gulf of Mexico. This was the beginning of what was to become the world's most extensive offshore service.
Halliburton took the initial steps toward becoming a worldwide company in 1926. We sold five cementing units to an English company in Burma, the start of our Eastern Hemisphere operations, and Erle P. Halliburton sent his brothers to open our business in Alberta, Canada. We opened in Venezuela in 1940. By 1946, the company – using its innovative technology – had expanded into Colombia, Ecuador, Peru and the Middle East and began performing services for the Arabian-American Oil Company, the forerunner of Saudi Aramco.
In 1951, Halliburton made its first appearance in Europe as Halliburton Italiana SpA., a wholly owned subsidiary in Italy. In the next seven years, Halliburton launched Halliburton Company Germany GmbH, set up operations in Argentina and established a subsidiary in England.
In 1984, Halliburton provided all of the well completion equipment for the first multiwell platform offshore China. Two years later, Halliburton became the first American company to perform an oilfield service job on the China mainland
The final decade of the 20th century brought more changes and growth to Halliburton. The company opened a branch office in Moscow in 1991.
The company realigned its work into Eastern and Western Hemisphere operations in 2006, and in 2007, divided its service offerings into two divisions: Completion and Production, and Drilling and Evaluation.
Today, Halliburton offers the world's broadest array of products, services and integrated solutions for oil and gas exploration, development and production.
To learn more about career opportunities, please visit www.gohalliburton.com.
Halliburton is an equal opportunity employer.