Job Description Purpose
Assist the Production Supervisor to manage the day-to-day operations activities of designated filling lines through coordination with blending, warehouse, and packaging supervisors so that they achieve agreed programs/plans safely and within budgets. To fill Oil into various package sizes as determined by the Production Plan as directed by Production Supervisor. This Job is responsible for the operation of the packed filling line. This includes the authority to shut down the filling facility.Accountabilities
- Ensure Filling is carried out in accordance with the roles described in GSAP/Streamline.
- Ensure Filling Line operation is performed in accordance with the Production Plan (as set by the Production Planner) and consistent with HSSE rules and regulations.
- Filling quality product as instructed by Production Supervisor.
- To act in accordance with company and regulatory HSSEQ standards and procedures at all times, and actively participate in HSSEQ activities as required including Promote continuous improvement in the area of HSSEQ performance within the Production team.
- Participate in plant efficiency/capacity and other studies as required.
- Print labels and record details on fill sheet for submission to Production Supervisor immediately a fill is complete.
- Ensure Competence is assessed and maintained in order to operate all required equipment in line with machine operating instruction
Shell is a global leader in power, energy, and gas technology and is working to meet increasing energy demand and supply challenges by delivering smarter products and cleaner energy, infrastructure, and by developing new energy sources while addressing the impact on the environment. Malaysia is one of Shell's heartlands. The history of Royal Dutch Shell in Malaysia started more than 125 years. Today, Shell maintains a strong multi-faceted presence in the country through our longer-term investments, innovation-sharing, and impact to local communities. We helped pioneer Malaysia's oil and gas industry and fuelled its growth. We discovered Malaysia's first oil onshore, then took the industry offshore, and most recently into the technically-challenging depths of Deepwater. Shell's strong retail network fuels the journeys of millions of Malaysian motorists every day. In fact, Shell is even able to offer one of the most differentiated fuel and lubricant products, some of which were pioneered right here in the country. We fuelled the ambitions of Malaysians: whether the generations of retail business partners; thousands of Shell scholars over the years; young entrepreneurs from our LiveWire programme; or Shell staff and alumni who are Malaysian luminaries today. Shell continues to be one of the top employers in Malaysia with thousands employed in our upstream, midstream and downstream businesses, as well as in our service and support functions.Requirements
- Diploma of any related course
- With experience in Oil and Gas/ Energy preferred
- Minimum of 6 months- 2 years experience in a production /manufacturing environment is preferred
- Willing to work on shift
Please note: We occasionally amend or withdraw Shell jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date.
Before applying, you are advised to read our data protection policy. This policy describes the processing that may be associated with your personal data and informs you that your personal data may be transferred to Royal Dutch/Shell Group companies around the world.
The Shell Group and its approved recruitment consultants will never ask you for a fee to process or consider your application for a career with Shell. Anyone who demands such a fee is not an authorised Shell representative and you are strongly advised to refuse any such demand.
Shell is an Equal Opportunity Employer.