Skills: Sales, Coil Tubing, Workover or Completion
Other Skills: Sales; Technical
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: US
The City Sales Technical Representative will develop and implement effective client strategies and plans related to the service line offering within the Regional Territories. The functional responsibilities include maximizing the exposure of the organization within an assigned client base, and building long-term customer relationships which can be measured through District and Regional Business Plan achievements.
The City Sales Technical Representative reports to the Business Development Manager.
Essential Job Functions
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individual with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- To apply all policies, procedures and objectives of the District to sales objectives and assigned territories and support staff.
- Assist in the development and implementation of the sales goals, budgets and vision for the District in accordance with the business plan.
- Provide technical support and guidance for all projects.
- Researches and reports to the Business Development Manager and/or District Manager all regional market conditions as they apply to the service line.
- Expand and grow customer base.
- Follow up with new customers to ensure that equipment needs are met and meets customers satisfaction.
- Directs assigned support sales force including training, development and mentoring (if applicable)
- Continuously provides Sales expertise to Business Development Manager and/or District Manager
- Oversees assigned key accounts.
- Conducts sales calls and tracks sales activities for self and support staff to be reported to Business Development Manager and/or District Manager according to deadlines.
- Assists in coordination of budgets and forecasts by reporting on regional service and pricing trends.
- Assists in sales developments and leads for other Districts and Company service lines.
- Maintains memberships in professional associations/clubs, attends conferences and industry events to keep abreast of current information and developments in the field.
- Participates in outside activities that are judged as appropriate events to enhance the image of the District and Company.
- Coordinates arrangements for Divisional/Regional public functions and marketing events.
- This position is safety sensitive and, as such, strict compliance with the Company's drug and alcohol policy is an essential job function, and no exception will be made regardless of state law.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Skills
Education Requirements (Minimum and Preferred)
- Four year degree from accredited University in Engineering or Business related is preferred
Experience (Minimum and Preferred)
- 7-10 years' experience as Sales Representative in Oil & Gas, preferably Coil, Frac or completions
Licenses, Certifications, Credentials (Minimum and Preferred)
Skill Sets/Competency (i.e., Computer, Communication, Leadership)
- Competent computer skills specifically in Windows Office and Outlook
Hours will vary.
Work Environment/Location (i.e., Office, Shop, Field or Combination)
Travel (i.e., Negligible, 20%, 50%, Significant)
Quintana Energy Services is a growth-oriented company formed to provide a wide range of completion, production and drilling services to land-based exploration and production customers operating in unconventional resource plays and conventional basins throughout the United States. We operate via four segments; Directional Drilling, Pressure Control, Pressure Pumping and Wireline.
QES is a leading US on-shore oilfield service company with more than 60 years’ experience, over 1,000 employees and operations in all major basins. QES is focused on safely delivering the highest quality services and products to the drilling and well service markets.
Our difference is rooted in our specialization, experience, craftsmanship, innovation and the solutions we provide.