Experience: 11 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: Indonesia
One of our reputed Oil & Gas client is looking for the services of Senior Professionals as:
Job Title : Well Intervention Engineer
Job Location : South East Asia
Experience : Minimum 12 Years' Experience
Salary : Negotiable + All benefits
- Responsible for planning, organizing, technical support, co-ordination with vendors for workover and intervention/stimulation/logging activities.
- Providing daily operational support and surveillance; and performing post-analysis of well intervention results.
- Tracking of all well servicing and workover activities including downtime tracking, cost tracking, assisting in workover planning and budgeting, and working closely with cross functional team to ensure efficient integrated planning.
- Work with Operations Engineering, Operations, Drilling and Reservoir Management Teams to justify and keep a backlog of work for the drilling/ workover and rigless well services teams.
- Identify workover candidates in multi-discipline team well reviews.
- Prepare completion procedures (slick line, electric line, coil tubing, stimulation operations, etc.) to be completed by non-rig well services supervisors.
- Work up funding & reporting documents to finance and accounting.
- Work on budgets and targets for well work.
- Ensure OPQL is using latest technology and innovations.
- Onsite supervision of key well work is required.