Early Career Program: Sales & Commercial (United States) - 2020 Opportunity
Baker Hughes (NYSE) is the world's first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, Baker Hughes harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
Baker Hughes helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
With operations in over 120 countries, the company's global scale, local know-how and commitment to service infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup - inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world.Role Summary:
What do you ASPIRE to be? Whether collaborating with customers to develop break-through technology, solving business challenges, leading at a wellsite, or working on digital analytics, we want you to be a part of Baker Hughes innovation!
The Sales and Commercial Development program offers exceptional experiences to launch a career in sales, sales operations, deal enablement and marketing. Learn about our customers, our fullstream product and service capability, industry, while simultaneously making valuable contributions to the organization. Essential Responsibilities:
- Work on rotations and/or assignments in customer-facing sales roles, impactful sales operations, deal enablement, application engineering, product management, marketing, channel partners and pricing, etc.
- Participate in intentional and structured career development activities and receive active coaching and mentoring
- Complete formal training in customer engagement & negotiation, business and finance acumen, presentation and communication skills, outcome selling, project management and change acceleration process, etc.
- Contribute to business outcomes
- Network globally and cross-functionally, lead program initiatives or projects with peers; interact with global business leaders cross-functionally
- Solve critical business challenges through cross-functional, mission-based teams
- Opportunity to participate in international experiences/assignments
- BS or MS degree in Engineering, Mechanics, Economics, Business or Marketing from an accredited university
- A GPA greater than or equal to 3.0/4.0 or equivalent
- Fluency in English (oral and written)
- Geographically mobile (locations vary)
- Maximum three years' experience post Bachelor's degree
- Legal right to work in the country in which you have applied without company sponsorship or time restriction
Demonstrates effective written and oral communication, integrity, critical thinking/analytical skills, agility/flexibility, a continuous learning mindset, accountability, teamwork and collaboration, strong interpersonal and leadership skills, drive for results, and initiative. Passion in Sales, Commercial, Marketing in Oil and Gas.Locations:
United States - Various Locations
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization
Baker Hughes is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more