Skills: Captain / Master, Marine Supervisor
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: Masters Degree
Employment Type: Rotational Salaried Employee
Location: Lagos, Lagos, Nigeria
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
- The Marine Superintendent provides expertise in the specialist field of marine engineering and operations to support Deepwater District marine activity as required by directives EP19, DGEP General Policy for Marine Operations, CR LSO 200 and Marine Operations Standards.
- Technical assistance
o Schedule, plan, prepare, manage and supervise various offshore marine operations, and provide Company Marine Representation for marine engineering related equipment; liaising with Line Management and Client Departments as necessary. Advise Offshore Installation Managers for the Marines Operations (loading & unloading cargoes, transfer of pax...)
o Provide Marine expertise to all departments offshore (Drilling, Projects and Production) concerning marine related activities
o Monitor the operation of all Deepwater vessels.
- Ensure all operations under Service holder's supervision are conducted safely and within agreed SLA's.
- Provide regular reports and updates to the Manager of Deepwater Marine regarding Marine Operations and Vessels' status.
- Ensure the implementation and application of the COMPANY Marine procedures (guidelines on approach to
- Offshore installations, etc.), CMS and COMPANY HSE rules by Contractor
- Assist with the development and propose revision of marine procedures in compliance with the Company CMS
- Monitor and propose corrective actions to Marine related anomaly reports and vessels action trackers
- Continually monitor the fast crew boat activities with referent Captains of the contractors.
- Assist contractor Marine operations, procedure analysis and follow up of their application on site
o Conduct OVID inspections for COMPANY.
o Conduct and/or organise Entry Permit o DP
- Ensure Dynamic Positioning follow-up as well as DP audits for the Fleet of COMPANY.
- TAMO cAmO for all DP vessels
- DP annual trials
o Assist with all marine auditing requirements, which includes auditing of a wide range of offshore vessels, such as MODU's and DSV and other specialist vessels, and contractors' management systems, ensuring full compliance with Company CMS
o Inspect on Quarterly basis the boat landings and issue a comprehensive report regarding their conditions. o Conduct inspection of potential and contracted vessels and assessment of the crew o Provide feedback for Marine Contract Service Quality Meetings. .
- to another with occasionally movement to port (Onne and/or Lagos)
- Maintain support for marine operations for all the affiliate's entities.
- Ensure COMPANY HSE policy for all Deepwater District and CONTRACTORS' Marine operations is adhered to.
- Maintain technical supervision of all marine activities.
- Issue Inspection and Close-out report
- Issue Anomaly and incident Report
- Ensure technical compliance with COMPANY standards.
- Report to Lagos Marine Manager, Lagos Marine Superintendent and Marine Offshore Manager
Qualifications / experience required
- Class 1 Master's certificate (STCW95) for seagoing vessel
- 10 years experience as Chief Officer and Captain on Offshore Vessels (AHTS, PSV, IMR) with Full DPO Certificate
- Hold valid OVID inspector accreditation
- Experience in organisation, planning of personnel transport & logistics
- Proven record of achievement within marine operations.
- Languages: Fluent in spoken and written English.