Skills: Laboratory Ops / Tech, QA / QC / Inspection
Experience: 1 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Lake Zurich, Illinois, United States
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Bureau Veritas offers dynamic, exciting employment opportunities with an attractive salary/benefit package and an opportunity to play a vital role with a global organization. If you would enjoy working in a dynamic environment and are looking for an opportunity to become part of a stellar team of professionals, we invite you to apply online today.
Bureau Veritas is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and as such we recruit, hire, train, and promote persons in all job classifications without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, sexual orientation, genetics, status as a protected veteran, or any other non-job-related characteristics.
This position is responsible to ensure equal opportunity in employment in that all persons are treated equally and on the basis of merit, in decisions regarding selection, placement, promotions, training, work assignments, transfers and other personnel actions.
City: Lake Zurich
Lab Analyst- Lake Zurich, IL
Job requirements may include, but are not limited to:
• Routine and complex sample preparation
• Routine analysis in any analytical department
• Data review and interpretation with no assistance
• Writing and reviewing SOPs and STPs
• Data Entry
• Instrument/analytical problem solving and process improvement
• QA investigations with no assistance
• Working independently and giving insight on problem solving
• Set up new instrumentation and procedures for specialized or non-routine analysis
• Oversee operation of all equipment, supply level and repair of instrumentation
• Keeps abreast of current and new methods
• Statistical analyses on quality control samples to assure compliance
• Quality and quantity of work meets laboratory benchmarks
• Follows safety requirements including the appropriate use of safety glasses, gloves, and lab coats
• IDC sample requirements are met
• Company procedures and policies adhered to
• On-going participation in laboratory skills inventory
• Turnaround times achieved
Education and Requirements:
Bachelor's Degree in Science, Chemistry, Biology or related field of study
1-2 years of Laboratory experience; analytical environment
Experience with HPLC or LCMS is a plus; mass spectometry a plus
Schedule: 2nd shift: 2:00pm-10:30pm
If you are an individual with a disability and you would like us to assist you with searching the Careers Page site for employment opportunities and/or assistance with completing your profile and application, please contact us at 1-888-357-7020 or email us with your request to USinfor@us.bureauveritas.com We are happy to assist you and encourage you to consider Bureau Veritas for your next great career opportunity!
If you would like additional information regarding Bureau Veritas' federal obligations in regards to equal employment opportunity, please click the link below:
Created in 1828, Bureau Veritas is a global leader in Testing, Inspection and Certification (TIC), delivering high quality services to help clients meet the growing challenges of quality, safety, environmental protection and social responsibility.
As a trusted partner, Bureau Veritas offers innovative solutions that go beyond simple compliance with regulations and standards, reducing risk, improving performance and promoting sustainable development.
Bureau Veritas core values include integrity and ethics, impartial counsel and validation, customer focus and safety at work.
Bureau Veritas is recognized and accredited by major national and international organizations.