Skills: Well Servicing & Testing
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Aberdeen, Scotland, United Kingdom
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: United Kingdom
Our client is looking for a Test Operator for a permanent position, located in Dyce & Offshore.
Under moderate supervision, performs such duties as required in the servicing of oil and gas wells and the maintenance and repair of service units and tools. Having satisfactorily completed all the training requirements for Trainee Operator, the Assistant Operator will broaden experience on well sites and primary tool maintenance.
- Assists in rig up of well testing equipment either as part of mock rig up or for offshore or land operations
- Operates, under normal conditions, well testing equipment under supervision
- Learns to select, load and unload required equipment and corresponding instrumentation for the job.
- Learns to assist Supervisor in maintenance checks of equipment.
- Participates in inspecting, maintaining and repairing primary and associated equipment according to the RITE program.
- Learns to service and maintain equipment.
- Performs other duties as assigned by direct supervisor
- Attends and participates in safety meetings as required
- Keeps and maintains time sheets, and dangerous goods forms current and accurate
- Keeps up to date on >90% of QHSE training requirements
- Performs tool TRIM