Experience: 2 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Zanesville, Ohio, United States
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
We are looking for the right people - people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world's largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
Under broad direction, works with PDC and HR to hire operational staff.
- Establishes development plans for the assigned operational team and ensures they are followed.
- Performs applicable performance and competency assessments, and disciplinary activities as necessary up to and including termination proceedings with collaboration from the PDC and Human Resources.
- Assists with pre-job preparations by reviewing the cement job plan with the Technical Professional and the cement crew and addressing equipment and / or operational concerns before mobilizing to location.
- Supervises employees engaged in the delivery of cementing services and products, ensuring they follow the applicable Customer and Halliburton Health, Safety and Environmental (HSE) procedures and Halliburton Management System (HMS) procedures and the approved cement job plan. If required, initiates the Management of Change procedure.
- Holds pre and post-job safety meetings.
- Reviews job performance with the crew to identify opportunities to improve.
- Uses extensive cementing knowledge to assist cementing team resolve equipment and job execution problems.
- Engages employees in all PSL / Regional initiatives in the field. With support functions, continually evaluates the service quality of delivered services, including reviewing applicable performance metrics such as equipment maintenance compliance and equipment readiness, and applies findings to improve HSE performance and the utilization of equipment and personnel, reduce costs, increase service efficiency and customer satisfaction.
- Develops good customer relationships at the well site, providing operational expertise and solutions and following up on job performance to ensure customer satisfaction, including resolving job disputes and issues to approved levels.
Completion of a high school diploma required
2 years of experience as a Service Supervisor or Service Specialist required
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status, sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by law or regulation.
4999 East Pointe Drive, Zanesville, Ohio, 43701, United States
Requisition Number: 79390
Experience Level: Experienced Hire
Job Family: Operations
Product Service Line: Cementing
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Additional Locations for this position:
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.
Founded in 1919, Halliburton is one of the world's largest providers of products and services to the energy industry. With over 50,000 employees, representing 140 nationalities, and operations in approximately 70 countries, the company serves the upstream oil and gas industry throughout the lifecycle of the reservoir – from locating hydrocarbons and managing geological data, to drilling and formation evaluation, well construction, completion and production optimization. Halliburton's fascinating and proud history reveals a continuous focus on innovation and expansion that began with the company's founder, Erle P. Halliburton. After borrowing a wagon, a team of mules and a pump, he built a wooden mixing box and started an oil well cementing business in Duncan, Oklahoma.
In the 1930s, Halliburton established its first research laboratories where the company tested cement mixes, began offering acidizing services to break down the resistance of limestone formations and increase the production of oil and gas, and performed its first offshore cementing job using a barge-mounted cementing unit at a rig in the Creole Field in the Gulf of Mexico. This was the beginning of what was to become the world's most extensive offshore service.
Halliburton took the initial steps toward becoming a worldwide company in 1926. We sold five cementing units to an English company in Burma, the start of our Eastern Hemisphere operations, and Erle P. Halliburton sent his brothers to open our business in Alberta, Canada. We opened in Venezuela in 1940. By 1946, the company – using its innovative technology – had expanded into Colombia, Ecuador, Peru and the Middle East and began performing services for the Arabian-American Oil Company, the forerunner of Saudi Aramco.
In 1951, Halliburton made its first appearance in Europe as Halliburton Italiana SpA., a wholly owned subsidiary in Italy. In the next seven years, Halliburton launched Halliburton Company Germany GmbH, set up operations in Argentina and established a subsidiary in England.
In 1984, Halliburton provided all of the well completion equipment for the first multiwell platform offshore China. Two years later, Halliburton became the first American company to perform an oilfield service job on the China mainland
The final decade of the 20th century brought more changes and growth to Halliburton. The company opened a branch office in Moscow in 1991.
The company realigned its work into Eastern and Western Hemisphere operations in 2006, and in 2007, divided its service offerings into two divisions: Completion and Production, and Drilling and Evaluation.
Today, Halliburton offers the world's broadest array of products, services and integrated solutions for oil and gas exploration, development and production.
To learn more about career opportunities, please visit www.gohalliburton.com.
Halliburton is an equal opportunity employer.