- Implementation of Company Rule
- Promote safe handling & lifting operation referring to Company HSE policy and international standard
- Review engineering calculation for complex & complicated lifts
- Approve complicated and complex lifts plan and attend the lifts
- Perform condition check and fitness for purpose on lifting appliances, CCUs, and evaluate their utilization on site (in coordination with Inspections Department).
- Provide lifting and handling expertise advice to all RSES.
- Assess handling & lifting organization in affiliates.
- Develop the Lifting supervisors functions on sites (Crane & Lifting Specialist) assisted by CLS .
- Develop and maintain up to date subsidiary's handling and lifting procedures/instructions and ensure they are well understood and applied.
- Conduct annual reviews in handling and lifting.
- Participate in all handling and lifting audits in affiliate. Highlight major findings and see that audit findings are addressed accordingly.
- Periodically review and re-issued generic lift plans
- Visits / reviews can be at the request of Work Package / Operations Management or by HSSE / Company Management.
- Participate in investigation or Cause Tree analysis for incidents and HIPO related to lifting and handling
- Immediate intervention following any incident at request of work package manager / HSSE Manager.
- Maintain DW's Handling & Lifting HSE statistics, in coordination with HSE
- Contribute from experience via REX+ and Safety Feedback Notice
Costs control and budgeting
- Review current selection of lifting equipment and standard maintenance with regards to cost effectiveness
- Assess competences and provide proposal of improvement for personnel involved in handling and lifting operations
- Participate in the development of training plan for users up to required competence in cooperation with HQ (TDO/LSO/OPS).
- Ensure coaching and mentoring for personnel involved in handling and lifting operations on site.
Required Qualifications and Background
- Minimum 10 years in the lifting & handling operations on supervision level
- broad and good knowledge in handling and lifting appliances & operations
- Working to international standards such as: UKOOA, BS, LOLER, NORSOK etc
- Having experience in Oil & Gas industry
- Profile: Teambuilding awareness, leadership, multicultural awareness, environmental awareness, organization skills, good command of English and computer literate