Skills: Business Analyst
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
HUMAN RESOURCES / STRATEGIC WORKFORCE PLANNING
WORKFORCE PLANNING ANALYST
Primary Purpose of Job
As a Workforce Planning Analyst, you will collaborate closely with the Human Capital/Finance team to provide the best service to our customers by gathering, analyzing, realizing insights from the data, and supporting the drive for pragmatic SWP action planning to address business issues.
• Manage SWP resources and workflows across all business lines.
• Provide business/workforce intelligence and insights to support improvements on short/long term strategies.
• Deliver data-driven approach to tactical and operational issues identified within the organization.
• Develop workforce forecasting models and scenario planning tools in support of business planning/budgeting.
• Produce ad-hoc reports/dashboard requirements for specific presentations, meetings or projects.
• Implement CPI methodology to review/enhance existing processes - including data management & reporting.
• Share knowledge, technical expertise and train new analysts in a multi-cultural setting.
Bachelor Degree in Business, Finance, Economics, Statistic or a relevant quantitative Science.
Experience & Skills
5-7 years of experience in large corporate environments with exposure to process & data management and analytics.
• Curiosity and passion for using processes and data to drive change and help the business make better decisions.
• Exceptional analytical, logical and numeracy skills.
• Proven consulting and project management skills in driving performance and delivering results.
• Experienced in Power BI or similar analytical visualization tool.
• Advanced Excel skills including formulas, VBA/Macros and database development/management.
• Proficient in ETL, interpretation of data from multiple sources and ability to present complex data in a meaningful format.
• Experience in presenting and delivering to Stakeholders at different levels of the Organization.
• Pragmatic, customer-driven, strong attention to detail with good collaboration and problem-solving skills.
• Strong communication and influencing skills.
Qatar Petroleum is an integrated national oil company (NOC) responsible for the sustainable development of the oil and gas industry in Qatar and beyond.
Qatar Petroleum’s activities encompass the entire spectrum of the oil and gas value chain locally, regionally, and internationally, and include the exploration, refining, production, marketing and sales of oil and gas, liquefied natural gas (LNG), natural gas liquids (NGL), gas to liquids (GTL) products, refined products, petrochemicals, fertilizers, steel and aluminum.
Qatar Petroleum is committed to contribute to a better future by meeting today’s economic needs, while safeguarding our environment and resources for generations to come. Thriving on innovation and excellence, Qatar Petroleum is bound to the highest levels of sustainable human, socio-economic, and environmental development in Qatar and beyond.
For more information, please visit www.qp.com.qa