Skills: Maintenance Technician
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Morgan City, Louisiana, United States
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Oceaneering is a global provider of engineered services and products, primarily to the offshore energy industry. We develop products and services for use throughout the lifecycle of an offshore oilfield, from drilling to decommissioning. We operate the world's premier fleet of work class ROVs. Additionally, we are a leader in offshore oilfield maintenance services, umbilicals, subsea hardware, and tooling. We also use applied technology expertise to serve the defense, entertainment, material handling, aerospace, science, and renewable energy industries.
Responsible for maintenance and mobilization of equipment for jobs to include, but not limited to, darkrooms, and camera sources. Repair and maintenance of mechanical units to include testing, calibrating and aligning equipment, as well as performing general housekeeping and corrosion control in an onshore yard work environment.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Follow all company procedures and policies in place to insure a safe and productive workplace.
- Maintain and mobilize equipment for jobs to include, but not limited to, darkrooms, and camera sources.
- Responsible for darkroom preparation, maintenance and repair.
- Repair and maintain mechanical units to include testing, calibrating and aligning equipment.
- Complete Transportation Request and Equipment Movement Orders.
- Load darkrooms on/off transportation vehicles as needed.
- Perform safe operation of various forklifts.
- Maintain parts and supplies inventories associated with all Mechanical Integrity kits.
- High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED)
- 12 months of formal electrical, mechanical, and/or hydraulic training.
- Prior experience in the offshore oil and gas industry.
- Forklift certifications.
- Valid TWIC and Passport.
Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified candidates will receive consideration for all positions without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or other non-merit factors.
Oceaneering pushes the frontiers of deep water, space and motion entertainment environments to execute with new, leading-edge connections to solve tomorrow’s challenges, today.
As the trusted subsea connection specialist, our experience combined with the depth and breadth of our portfolio of technologies allows us to engineer solutions for the most complex subsea challenges. From routine to extreme, our integrated products, services, and innovative solutions safely de-risk operational systems, increase reliability, and enable a lower total cost of ownership.
We are connecting what’s needed with what’s next as the world’s largest ROV operator and the leading ROV provider to the oil and gas industry with over 300 systems operating worldwide. With our safety-focused and innovative approach, we responsively and decisively react to subsea challenges while providing solutions swiftly and efficiently.