Experience: 5 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Houston, Texas, United States
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Effective team players with good communication skills, independent and possess strong technical expertise and analytical skills for managing both business and operational requirements.
- They keep themselves up-to-date with the latest tools on the market, are proactive and creative with solutions based on data mining and analysis.
Qualifications and Experience :
- BS in CS + 3yrs experience, or 5-8 years without BS in CS
- Experience with databases like MS SQL Server, MySQL or Oracle;
- Experience with Cloud Platforms (Google/Azure);
- Experience with multiple languages, including SQL, Python, Java, C#; JSON; YAML;
- Excellent understanding of the Data Integration and ETL processes and standards;
- Exposure to Integration Design Patterns;
- Experience working in an Agile/DevOps environment;
- Technical Leadership skills;
- Strong diagramming and communication skills;
- Excellent analytical skills;
- Experience administering Windows and Linux environments;
- Experience with basic Systems/Software Security Principles;
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
- Candidates must be able to legally work and reside in the US, without sponsorship.
Schlumberger is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, status as a protected veteran or other characteristics protected by law.
Schlumberger is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor-priority referral Protected Veterans requested.
A tradition of excellence and innovation
We’re the world’s leading provider of integrated pore-to-pipeline technology solutions to the oil and gas industry. We’re also a leading employer in our sector—with a reputation for hiring the best and the brightest people and keeping them at the top of their game through rewarding career-long development opportunities.
Each day, in 85 countries, we help our customers find and produce oil and gas in ways that demonstrate respect for both people and the environment. Today’s industry challenges call for new ideas, techniques, and solutions. If you want to drive your career and want to grow with a company that’s embraced new ways of thinking since 1927, we may have the career for you.
Schlumberger is ranked in the Global Top 10 in Rigzone's 2019 Ideal Employer Rankings.