Skills: Field Service Tech
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Kyiv, Ukraine
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
- Under direct supervision, this position is a transitory training role for development to a Technical Professional.
- The incumbent will be transitioning from the field to the office-based position, and may perform both field and office duties concurrently as allowed by a rotational schedule.
- Responsible for learning the development and implementation of drilling fluids, completion fluids and/or Surface Solutions system recommendations, the work process procedures, and the wellbore management practices used in providing a complete wellbore and waste management solution to the client.
- Provides secondary/primarily remote supervision of the Field Service Representatives or Service Supervisors assigned to the project.
- Oversees the post-well audit process and is responsible for delivering to the client all information relevant to the management of the wellbore construction process.
- Job tasks, correctly performed, impact indirectly on cost containment, efficiency, profitability or operations.
- High School diploma or equivalent required, undergraduate degree preferred and 5 years of experience in rig site drilling fluids, completion fluids or Surface Solutions management which includes experience in the administration of all sub product line rigsite operations, application of critical thinking abilities to recognize and solve problems independently, development of recommendations for Wellbore and Waste Management procedures, oversight and optimization of the solids control equipment configuration, and supervised completion of the post-well audit.
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status, sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by law or regulation.
2a, Lysenko Street, Kiev, Kiev, 1034, Ukraine
Requisition Number: 78538
Experience Level: Entry-Level
Job Family: Operations
Product Service Line: Baroid
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Additional Locations for this position:
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.
Founded in 1919, Halliburton is one of the world's largest providers of products and services to the energy industry. With over 50,000 employees, representing 140 nationalities, and operations in approximately 70 countries, the company serves the upstream oil and gas industry throughout the lifecycle of the reservoir – from locating hydrocarbons and managing geological data, to drilling and formation evaluation, well construction, completion and production optimization. Halliburton's fascinating and proud history reveals a continuous focus on innovation and expansion that began with the company's founder, Erle P. Halliburton. After borrowing a wagon, a team of mules and a pump, he built a wooden mixing box and started an oil well cementing business in Duncan, Oklahoma.
In the 1930s, Halliburton established its first research laboratories where the company tested cement mixes, began offering acidizing services to break down the resistance of limestone formations and increase the production of oil and gas, and performed its first offshore cementing job using a barge-mounted cementing unit at a rig in the Creole Field in the Gulf of Mexico. This was the beginning of what was to become the world's most extensive offshore service.
Halliburton took the initial steps toward becoming a worldwide company in 1926. We sold five cementing units to an English company in Burma, the start of our Eastern Hemisphere operations, and Erle P. Halliburton sent his brothers to open our business in Alberta, Canada. We opened in Venezuela in 1940. By 1946, the company – using its innovative technology – had expanded into Colombia, Ecuador, Peru and the Middle East and began performing services for the Arabian-American Oil Company, the forerunner of Saudi Aramco.
In 1951, Halliburton made its first appearance in Europe as Halliburton Italiana SpA., a wholly owned subsidiary in Italy. In the next seven years, Halliburton launched Halliburton Company Germany GmbH, set up operations in Argentina and established a subsidiary in England.
In 1984, Halliburton provided all of the well completion equipment for the first multiwell platform offshore China. Two years later, Halliburton became the first American company to perform an oilfield service job on the China mainland
The final decade of the 20th century brought more changes and growth to Halliburton. The company opened a branch office in Moscow in 1991.
The company realigned its work into Eastern and Western Hemisphere operations in 2006, and in 2007, divided its service offerings into two divisions: Completion and Production, and Drilling and Evaluation.
Today, Halliburton offers the world's broadest array of products, services and integrated solutions for oil and gas exploration, development and production.
To learn more about career opportunities, please visit www.gohalliburton.com.
Halliburton is an equal opportunity employer.