Midland, Texas, United States
Midland, Texas, United States
Skills: WellSite Supervisor, Field Service Tech
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Midland, Texas, United States
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Located in region: North America
Key position functions include:
- Provide direction regarding branch functions, including sales forecasting, inside sales, customer relations, customer property, assembly, service, general administration and other branch functions.
- Oversee daily operations of Branch ensuring efficient use of company resources and personnel and consistent application of Company procedures/processes. Ensure and comply with running our business legally and ethically
- Ensure positive customer relations by meeting customer expectations, addressing customer concerns and by making direct contact with customers as required. Oversee customer service. Acknowledge and deal promptly with customer complaints. Have a strong working relationship with all customers in the region
- Cultural Steward - ensure the Guiding Principles are in place / practice by all employees in the organization. Continue to build an industry leading "Customer Service" culture that is embraced and practiced at all levels of the organization
- Maintain and improve daily communications with broader team (within facility, Houston management, Sales, Kilgore/Longview)
- Supportive work environment - ensure a culture of continuous improvement and supportive work environment is in place and all employees understand their role in customer support. Ensure they have training and tools to be successful. Maintain close liaison with management and employees. Mentor and guide the team in the direction needed for them to be successful
- Responsible for inventory integrity, branch stock levels and movement
- Monitor branch financial operations related to sales forecasts, budgets, operating expenses and capital expenditures. Establish budgets and targets for the branch and ensure we have the service and support needed for the area. Accountability to hit targets and develop / execute corrective action plans when needed
- Ensure that the Sales and Marketing teams are well informed and ensure you articulate needs through the appropriate channels. Evaluate the competitive environment on a continual basis with the management and sales teams to ensure value to the customer
- Actively supports and complies with corporate programs, standards and policies including HSE, Quality and other corporate directives
- Apply effective people management practices with respect to recruitment and selection, payroll reporting, progressive discipline, timekeeping, promotion and advancement, performance reviews, compensation and general employee relations
- Administer branch training requirements related to orientation procedures, health and safety,
- QCP's and ES's as well as all internal job training programs. Continually assess the competency of the organization and develop plans (training, mentoring, etc.) to address gaps. If the gaps can't be addressed, then appropriate steps need to be taken to address the performance
- Conduct filed audits on services teams, through direct reports and personnel
Preferred candidate will possess a combination of the following:
- Related post-secondary education, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Minimum of 5 years comprehensive oilfield experience with related supervisory or management experience
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills
- Comprehensive knowledge of Stream-Flo equipment and the wellhead service industry
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Self-motivated, good organizational abilities and able to work independently
- Proficiency with Microsoft applications
- Familiarity with inventory management is a definite asset
- Previous sales or service experience would be an asset
- This position will require the candidate to respond timely to the customer's request ensuring the customer is supported as required during evenings and weekends. The fast pace of the USA surface business environment and up time requirements can result in challenging client situations, this role will be required to find solutions that support in field activities and decide appropriate shift patterns, while providing a safe working environment.
- The role will have periods of sitting and computer usage. The Branch Manager will be required to visit the operations and workshops daily and will be required to stand and walk for extended periods. They will have to remain attentive, calm and focused when under pressure. On occasion to support activities and employees they will have to twist and band to see products and machine issues and opportunities.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Stream-Flo offers a competitive salary, profit sharing and a comprehensive benefit program to prospective employees, as well as the opportunity to work in an entrepreneurial environment, characterized by continued growth and strong business results.
We thank all applicants for their interest. However only those candidates identified for further consideration will be contacted.