Company: Baker Hughes
Skills: IT - Sys Admin & Support
Experience: 3 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Baku, Azerbaijan
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Baker Hughes IT Operations team currently has an opening for an IT Specialist position to provide IT onsite support as a part if the Russia Caspian Operations team. This position will be based in Baku and report to the Russia Caspian IT regional manager. As a leader in the oilfield services industry, Baker Hughes offers opportunities for qualified people who want to grow in our high-performance organization. Our leading technologies and our ability to apply them safely and effectively create value for our customers and our shareholders. Baker Hughes is an Equal Employment Affirmative Action Employer.
• Under general supervision, responds to and diagnoses moderately complex hardware software, and network problems varying in difficulty through discussions with end-users or through hands-on support for PCs, servers, mainframe applications, and hardware.
• Handles and tracks routine incidents and problems escalated by the solutions center and provides resolutions.
• May be assisted by electronic help desk tools and problem management systems.
• Interacts with functional teams in order to restore services and correct core problems.
• Responds to, diagnoses, configures and deploys hardware in accordance with agreed upon SLAs.
• Recommends system modifications to reduce user problems.
• Interacts with vendors and other functional teams in order to restore services and correct core problems.
• Participates in on-call rotation.
• Handles special projects as needed.
• High School Diploma
• 3+ years of experience in IT
• Fluent in Russian and English Language (spoken and written).
• A proven background within IT
• Must be a self-starter and results oriented with commitment to quality customer service
• Excellent customer service, oral and written communications, effective negotiations, conflict management
• Knowledge of internal and external business processes
• Written and oral communication skills.
• Customer service skills
• ITIL Foundations basic knowledge preferable
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization
Baker Hughes is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more