NES Global Talent is a leading global technical recruitment company providing professional contract and permanent staff to a diverse world-wide client base within the Oil, Gas and Chemicals Industry. Our client, a leading Midstream Operator, has an opening for a Pipeline Integrity Manager to join their operation in Denver, CO.
This position is responsible for compliance and pipeline integrity requirements for interstate and intrastate hazardous liquid pipelines and gas transmission pipelines. The Manager of Pipeline Integrity provides technical support to the operations and facilitates the implementation of integrity management programs What You Will Be Responsible For:
- Develops implements and maintains a comprehensive systematic and fully integrated Pipeline Integrity Program and ensure that the integrity management programs effectively address risk and that metrics are used to continuously monitor performance and identify trends.
- Ensures that the company's pipeline systems are operated and maintained in a safe and responsible manner and in accordance with federal, state and local integrity regulations
- Provides expert consultation to engineering, corrosion and operations groups regarding integrity regulatory requirements and works to ensure that pipeline operations are conducted within the risk profile of the company.
- Develops integrity practices and procedures related to the operation and maintenance of the physical pipelines.
- Interact with all levels of employees to disseminate broad base interdisciplinary knowledge of company policies, and regulations.
- Creates, implements, and maintains budget and forecasting for all pipeline integrity activities
- Develops and maintains pipeline related procedures, Required Practices and specifications including, but not limited to, In-Line-Tool Inspection (ILI), hydrostatic testing, Direct Assessment, and general pipeline operations. Ensure adherence to and provide technical direction to implement these procedures.
- Oversees the evaluation of every segment of pipe for the likelihood of susceptibility to each physical threat (including interactive threats) through the analysis of integrity data from various sources such as, construction and operating history, soil test data, coating condition, pipe inspections, in-line inspection data, risk algorithm data, hydrostatic test data, corrosion data, etc.
- Develops ILI scheduling, strength testing, anomaly investigation and corrosion surveys associated with hydrostatic tests.
- management (including Vice Presidents, Asset Directors and Supervisors) and works with asset management to develop repair strategies.
- Engineering degree with 10+ years of experience in compliance and integrity management for gas and liquids pipelines.
- 10+ years of experience in compliance and pipeline integrity management for gas and liquids pipelines.
- Knowledge of DOT Part 192, DOT Part 195, and Texas Integrity Regulation (§8.101), RSTRENG, ANSI/ASME B31G, ASME B31.8S, API 1160, API 5L, ASTM B31.4, ASTM B31.8, API 5CRA, API 5A and NACE Standards.
- Strong knowledge of and/or experience with pipeline integrity testing, metallurgy, pipeline failure mechanisms, and nondestructive testing methods.
- Strong knowledge of pipeline hydrostatic pressure testing, repairs, modifications and rehabilitation.
- Strong understanding of GIS tools and PODS database.
- Experience with NGL products
- Exhibits leadership skills, abilities and desire for continuous improvement and transformation.
- Established relationships with professional organizations such as API, GPA and NACE.
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.