Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Aberdeen, United Kingdom
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: United Kingdom
Our client is looking for a Payroll Coordinator for a contract position, located in Aberdeen.
Analyst will undertake a dual role: i) support Uk Payroll Manager in completing start to end payroll processes accurately and in a timely manner to ensure all deadlines are met ii) support UK finance manager overseeing daily banking processes and oversee all cash related matters.
- Support the processing of payrolls accurately and in compliance with company, department and statutory policies alongside ensuring department administration (filing/scanning) maintained.
- Accountable for accurate data input and verifying employee data changes made via an integrated HR system.
- Participate in the co-ordination between Payroll, Human Resources and Finance teams to provide a competent and professional payroll service to the business.
- Assist the payroll manager to ensure that all statutory and third party reporting deadlines are met.
- Monitor Payroll inbox queries and redirect/respond as appropriate
- Individual must be able to work with sensitive payroll/banking information and in an isolated environment.
- Have a professional manner to deal with personnel at all levels throughout the organisation, in addition to, third party consultants.
- Standard grades minimum
- Strong proficiency in excel and aptitude for numbers
- Strong communication skills (both written & oral)
- Ability to use initiative, judgement and work with minimum supervision
- Able to work to deadlines
- Willingness to learn and highly motivated
- Logical/methodical approach to tasks
- Good team player
- Ability to handle large volumes and adapt to changing goal posts
- Experience in similar environment