At Baker Hughes, we are transforming the future of energy. With operations in over 120 countries, we are developing and deploying industry-leading technologies and services to take energy forward.
For more than a century, our inventions have revolutionized energy. Today, we are bringing our expertise to make oil and gas safer, cleaner, and more efficient.
Our people are the trusted experts, relied on to solve customer challenges big and small. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent, and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
We believe in creating an environment of diversity and inclusion, without bias. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged, and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work.
We're makers, inventors, and leaders who aren't afraid of the tough challenges. We believe pushing boundaries will help to lead the way for a new energy future. Essential Responsibilities
- Begins training on operational features and application of division's products.
- Begins in-depth training programs to obtain product, well site and drilling knowledge.
- Trains to measure product performance and recommends design modifications to existing products. Learns how to analyze and report product field test results.
- Learns to monitors product tests and makes recommendations on operating parameters to rig personnel.
- Handles special projects, as assigned.
- General knowledge of basic engineering and business principles.
- Knowledge of metallurgy, materials and petroleum engineering concepts.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering.
- This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization
Baker Hughes is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more