MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN (Workshop and Field) Location : UAE Duration : Long Term No of Vacancies : 10 nos Required Qualification
- Internationally recognized Degree Qualifications in Mechanical, Electronic, Petroleum engineering or relevant discipline.
- External Qualifications in Hydraulic / Fluid Power, Fluid Flow and Fluid Diagrams
- External Qualifications in Electronic Circuitry, Electronic Diagrams and Electronic Hardware
- External Qualifications in Programmable Logic Control Systems
- External Qualifications in Maintenance Programs
- External Qualifications in Quality Management Programs
- Trade Qualification in Mechanical or Electronic applications.
- Minimum 2 Years' experience related to Tubular Running Services.
- Experience / exposure in Web Based Maintenance Programs and Operating Management Systems
- Overdrive Experience is a must
- Workshop & Field Experience is a must
- At least 3 year related working experience in Tubular Running Services.
- Minimum of 4 years related working experience.
- Forklift / Rigging / Crane Dogman Certifications
This position has workshop responsibilities but potentially may include field operations also depending on company requirements with such field operations requiring working for prolonged periods away from home that may include overseas.
The TRS Maintenance Technician repairs and maintains specialist equipment associated with the handing of OCTG in both offshore and onshore well construction.
Working closely with other company and 3rd party technicians as part of a team, they have limited independent authority to provide quality, professional repair and maintenance on assigned TRS equipments
- assist in the service, repair and maintenance of mechanical, hydraulic and electronic components of TRS equipment as applicable to business segment.
- use and complete Maintenance Supporting Documentation as per company requirements
- assist in the performance of function checks of Casing and Tubing Running Equipment against with specified Work Instructions
- Witness and sign off on servicing and functional tests of basic (non-powered) equipment as authorized by supervisor.
- assist in the performance of function checks TRS Equipment against specified Work Instructions.
- assist in the rig up, operation and rig down of TRS Equipment following Work Instructions and procedures.
- assist in the service and maintenance of mechanical, hydraulic and electronic components of TRS equipment as applicable to business segment following Work Instructions and procedures.
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.