Company: Baker Hughes, a GE Company
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Beijing, Beijing, China
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume
does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world's first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
People are a key part of our success and how we do business; hence, we invest in our 64,000+ employees in over 120 countries. Fostering a diverse and inclusive workforce is not just the right thing to do, but critical to achieving a competitive advantage.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com.
Essential Responsibilities:• Acquire intimate understanding of customer's strategic needs, goals and objectives, and demonstrate ability to consistently translate it into effective advice toward outcome-based solutions that rely on BHGE'S solutions
• Build high level customer intimacy and client relationships at all levels of the organization by ensuring a seat at the table at customer's HQ and all other customer's facilities
• Become the customer trusted advisor and foster a transition from a transactional to a partnership-based relationship, leveraging the full range of product and services from BHGE
• Develop account strategic plan, focusing on longer term SAS expansion and penetration, based on customer's growth strategy and playbook.
• Responsible for the customer's preservation and growth of the assigned Account(s) in the region and globally and own commercial KPI's for these account(s).
• Identify and support the closure of Fullstream and Integrated Solutions opportunities for the assigned Account(s) globally. Work with Marketing and Commercial leaders of product companies to identifying white spaces and support the product companies in address growth opportunities in these segments.
• Shape and capture innovative commercial models to monetize BHGE portfolio solutions
• Provide feedback to the product company teams on customer wants and needs, new product / service needs, digital journey, product modifications and help them develop sound business cases
• Set up and lead Global Key Account Specific Business Forums across BHGE organization, partnering with all leaders across the different functions (demand generation, product leadership, sales and supply chain) to ensure a cohesive, world-class customer experience
• Partner with Marketing team and product company leaders to develop full year marketing plans for assigned Account(s)
• Partner with leaders across the organization to develop growth strategies across product offerings. This includes and not limited to organizing and leading discovery sessions with the customer and key stakeholders from the Product Companies.
• Evaluate potential partnership opportunities and draft business plan to review with internal executive leadership
• Facilitate engagement of customers through Customer Advisory Boards / Voice of Customers / New Product Introduction feedback sessions
• Interpret and understand contractual commitments
• Lead / Participate in cross functional teams and projects to achieve account and region goals
• Utilize all available management information and commercial excellence tool to fully exploit business opportunitiesQualifications/Requirements:• Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Marketing or Business from an accredited university or college
• 10+ years of experience in industry-related engineering, sales and/or marketing including minimum 5+ years in a customer-facing role
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization.
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more