Skills: Operations Management, ROV Ops / Tech
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Morgan City, Louisiana, United States
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Oceaneering is a global provider of engineered services and products, primarily to the offshore energy industry. We develop products and services for use throughout the lifecycle of an offshore oilfield, from drilling to decommissioning. We operate the world's premier fleet of work class ROVs. Additionally, we are a leader in offshore oilfield maintenance services, umbilicals, subsea hardware, and tooling. We also use applied technology expertise to serve the defense, entertainment, material handling, aerospace, science, and renewable energy industries.
Responsible for managing the Remotely Operated Vehicles (ROV) projects and working closely with clients pertaining to the execution and completion of assigned work scopes. Monitors cost and assists in the determination of resources.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Works with each crew and supports groups to update and maintain all actions per system. Keeps the status sheets detailed on all activities.
- Checks on equipment and parts movements.
- Updates spec sheet changes.
- Backs up the previous week's status sheets for trending purposes. Makes any changes and deletes old closed action items. Places new status sheet in shared folder.
- Discusses audit actions and prioritizes with each system.
- Goes through and redlines STOP/Observation cards - sends to systems.
- Discusses crew evaluations and plans enhancements with system supervisors.
- Checks Gamma to make sure systems are current on maintenance.
- Goes through and closes out open MKS tickets.
- Calls on crew members getting ready to come back to work before crew change.
- Works on any HSE issues (Incident reports, Tap Roots, Near Hits).
- Sends all audit action updates to Audit dept.
- Matches all reports for downtime percentage.
- Works on DSO's with clients.
- Adjusts Emergency Response list if required.
- 5 to 7 years of offfshore or onshore ROV experience to include at least 2 years of administrative, office, project management, or operations management; or, equivalent combination of experience and/or education from which comparable knowledge, skills and abilities have been achieved.
- Basic experience, exposure or familiarity with ROV operations or other subsea industry.
- High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED).
- Associates or Bachelor's degree.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES, AND OTHER CHARACTERISTICS
- Knowledge of appropriate steps to analytical problem solving.
- Ability to establish and maintain cooperative working relationships.
- Ability to work in a team environment, remaining attentive to ideas, recognizing responsibilities, and actively participating with others to accomplish assignments and achieve desired goals.
- Treats others fairly and with respect.
- Knowledge of department's policies, rules, regulations, business goals, vision, organizational structure, culture, philosophy, operating principles and values, etc.
- Ability to establish and maintain project priorities.
- Seeks out new learning experiences.
- Identifies what needs to be done and takes action before being asked or required.
Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified candidates will receive consideration for all positions without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or other non-merit factors.
Oceaneering pushes the frontiers of deep water, space and motion entertainment environments to execute with new, leading-edge connections to solve tomorrow’s challenges, today.
As the trusted subsea connection specialist, our experience combined with the depth and breadth of our portfolio of technologies allows us to engineer solutions for the most complex subsea challenges. From routine to extreme, our integrated products, services, and innovative solutions safely de-risk operational systems, increase reliability, and enable a lower total cost of ownership.
We are connecting what’s needed with what’s next as the world’s largest ROV operator and the leading ROV provider to the oil and gas industry with over 300 systems operating worldwide. With our safety-focused and innovative approach, we responsively and decisively react to subsea challenges while providing solutions swiftly and efficiently.