Company: NES Global Talent
Skills: Maintenance Technician, Mechanic
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Salary: Market Rate
Location: Wyoming, United States
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume
does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
A major operator with operations in Wyoming is looking to hire a mechanical technician for a long-term contract role. The role works on a 7 days on / 7 days off rotation and comes with a full benefits package.
• Identifies and helps develop work process improvements and efficiencies for the maintenance processes.
• Executes maintenance and repair of general equipment in accordance with established procedures and guidelines.
• Ensures that the required level of productivity, quality, safety and environmental standards are achieved.
Required and Preferred Skills and Experience:
• Experienced level, typically 5-7 years of experience.
• Provides more technical/functional support than administrative support.
•Preferred knowledge of maintenance procedures on centrifugal and PD pumps, gas engines, air compressors, gas compressors, tube/shell exchangers, aerial exchangers, and various process vessels.
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.