Skills: WellSite Supervisor
Experience: 20 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
We are currently recruiting a Drilling and Completion Superintendent for our activities in Kuala Lumpur, to coordinate, direct and review drilling operations within defined drilling programs and budget, in order to fully meet the prognosis target, pursuing the best results in terms of safety, time and cost effectiveness
The Key responsibilities are:
- Ensure Drilling activities compliance with time and cost budget, in accordance with Company requirements, standards and good petroleum engineering practices.
- Evaluating needs for services, equipment and material
- Preparation of annual drilling program review
- Controlling drilling activities and associated contractors
- Coordinating Company's and contractor unit's activities involved in drilling operations and decide about day by day matters.
- Reporting during drilling execution any technical or economical variation from approved scope, proposing the appropriate changes if necessary
- Participating as a member of the emergency task force of a blow out or other major emergency
Ably Resources is an innovative, results focused recruitment consultancy building its reputation by consistently delivering the right people to the right job! We deliver cost effective permanent, contracting and temporary staffing services.
Our dedicated team believes in the importance of networks and industry knowledge. We work in partnership with a large range of clients from small, independent companies through to global blue chip organisations.
Our aim is to build and maintain long-term working relationships with our clients. Employers can trust us to offer tailor-made and cost-effective solutions to their recruitment problems, and jobseekers can trust us to deliver a discreet and dedicated service that will help them make the very best of their specialist skill-set.