Searching for candidates with strong Oracle Sysadmin Security experience and knowledge. The successful candidate will be part of a team operating globally to enhance and support evolving Oracle environments. You will engage and work with business customers and IT support teams to develop, deploy and maintain solutions, implement and insure compliance to standards, and provide input as a subject matter expert.
The position focuses on support, maintenance, and enhancement to implement Oracle solutions. Ensures adherence to standards, policies and procedures globally. This position requires expertise in a broad portfolio of activities including customer service, strong understanding of information security management principles, Oracle EBS/Cloud application security implementation methodologies, role-based access controls, distributed systems administration, oracle technical layer, securing interfaces, and work with compliance and risk teams.Essential Responsibilities:
In the role of Oracle System Security Administrator, you will:
- Serve as the Oracle Sysadmin Security subject matter expert
- Design, advise, test, implement and document security access model and implementing best practice controls
- Implement system administration security in Oracle EBS R12 / Cloud including security related to implementation, upgrades, deployments, and enhancements.
- Coordinate and collaborate with business and IT support teams to provide and deliver a quality, secured solution
- Provide support for Oracle Sysadmin Security including user administration, role administration, and customer services
- Work with business and project teams to troubleshoot issues with security objects, identify, and implement appropriate solutions.
- Recommend and develop security measures to protect information against unauthorized modification or loss.
- Adherence to BHGE SOX and SOD controls
- Identify IT General controls, SODs and Sensitive Access that can be added to the existing SOD Matrix based on business processes and system architecture
- Ability to take a broad view of the position and take initiative to communicate, interact, and cooperate with others to ensure that all aspects of a task are addressed
- Bachelor Degree in Business or Information Technology from an accredited college or university
- Minimum 7 years hands-on experience implementing and maintaining Oracle application security concepts and strategies (controls, responsibilities design, report content, recommend and implement function technical security design/controls) and operation administration
- Hands-on experience implementing and maintaining Oracle application security concepts and strategies (controls, responsibilities design, report content, recommend and implement function technical security design / controls) and operation administration
- Comprehensive knowledge of Oracle EBS Suite / System Administration Security
- Functional knowledge of Oracle EBS, GRC, Oracle cloud, and critical access requirements
- Deep understanding of Application Object Library Architecture
- Demonstrates a logical and structured approach to time management and task prioritization
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and to strict deadline
- Excellent MS Office Skills (Excel, Word, Outlook, etc..)
- Excellent communication, organizational and time management skills with ability to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines
- Client focused and support oriented, with strong customer service skills
- Analytical and Detail Oriented
- Action oriented and drive results
- Strong ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Adaptable to changing environment
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization.
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more