Skills: Project Management
Experience: 3 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Morgan City, Louisiana, United States
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Oceaneering is a global provider of engineered services and products, primarily to the offshore energy industry. We develop products and services for use throughout the lifecycle of an offshore oilfield, from drilling to decommissioning. We operate the world's premier fleet of work class ROVs. Additionally, we are a leader in offshore oilfield maintenance services, umbilicals, subsea hardware, and tooling. We also use applied technology expertise to serve the defense, entertainment, material handling, aerospace, science, and renewable energy industries.
The primary responsibility of this position is to coordinate the execution of projects.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Work with Project Managers to support project management processes and various aspects of project execution.
- Track metrics, including: cost reductions to projects, continuous improvement activities on projects, and Projects Team metrics:
- Gather information from Project Managers
- Verify accuracy/correctness of requested/required data
- Implement data into standardized formats
- Update the visual management project portfolio and shop capacity and utilization portfolio to ensure accurate, up-to-date, data for project management.
- Aid on a per-project basis in the tracking and capacity management of projects:
- Run weekly cost reports on projects and track against supplied project budget and update Project Managers
- Track project status against supplied project schedule and update Project Managers
- Track equipment, manpower, and space needs for each project and update Project Managers
- Track parts status for each project and update Project Managers
- Aid on a per-project basis in the execution of projects:
- Compile project binders and necessary documentation for handovers to procurement and manufacturing
- Input requisitions for parts and submits requests to procurement
- Request parts be pulled from inventory
- Verify completion, correctness, and availability of documentation for project
- Occasional travel may be required (
- Assist in setting up projects
- Compile project documentation on an as-need basis
- Participate in project closeout process
- Aid in resolving parts and assembly issues on an as-need basis
- Other duties as assigned.
- 2 years' related industry experience
- Familiar with Microsoft Project and Office
- 3+ years of experience in Oil/Gas or related industry
- Knowledge of ERP and/or MRP systems
- Technical knowledge and understanding of hydraulic, electronic, electrical, pneumatic and mechanical systems
- Technical knowledge of subsea well completion and workover operations
Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified candidates will receive consideration for all positions without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or other non-merit factors.
Oceaneering pushes the frontiers of deep water, space and motion entertainment environments to execute with new, leading-edge connections to solve tomorrow’s challenges, today.
As the trusted subsea connection specialist, our experience combined with the depth and breadth of our portfolio of technologies allows us to engineer solutions for the most complex subsea challenges. From routine to extreme, our integrated products, services, and innovative solutions safely de-risk operational systems, increase reliability, and enable a lower total cost of ownership.
We are connecting what’s needed with what’s next as the world’s largest ROV operator and the leading ROV provider to the oil and gas industry with over 300 systems operating worldwide. With our safety-focused and innovative approach, we responsively and decisively react to subsea challenges while providing solutions swiftly and efficiently.