JOB FUNCTIONS AND KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
MINIMUM ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS:
- Provide financial analyses regarding all issues related to projects, including: schedule, estimated cost, percent completion, actual cost, forecasted cost, accruals, etc.
- Assist in writing AFEs and Purchase Orders in financial systems
- Process invoices and goods receipts
- Track and analyze actual and expected future project costs
- Review projects monthly for purposes of accruals and closing out POâ€™s as they complete or AFEs once they complete
- Assist and provide information for quarterly accruals to accounting
- Meet with manager frequently to review project status, invoices, etc.
- Track and manage inventory of materials for E&C
- Perform analysis of past projects to assist PMâ€™s to identify trends for forecasting and estimating
- Assist in monthly capital flash preparation
- Assist preparing, scanning, and saving job data books
- Other duties and tasks as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Minimum 5 to 8 yearsâ€™ administrative experience respective to job duties listed above.
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite to include Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook is required.
- Able to make decisions in a timely and effective manner
- Ability to use communication skills and interpersonal skills to communicate clearly, effectively, and persuasively
- Must be extremely organized and able to prioritize work and work with little supervision
- Must demonstrate integrity, initiative, and respect for others
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information.
- Attention to detail and accuracy of work at all times.
- Able to exert up to 20 pounds of force, able to pull, push, grasp, and make twisting motions
- Able to maintain a valid state driverâ€™s license and safe driving record
- Regular and reliable attendance
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY:
- Associates or Bachelorâ€™s degree in College Preferred â€" Accounting or other
- Prior experience supporting operations/engineering/construction within the oil and gas industry
Targa Resources is an equal opportunity workplace. All employment decisions are made without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other legally protected categories. This includes providing reasonable accommodation if requested for disabilities or religious beliefs and practices.