BHGE has an opening for an Shop Technician - Equipment Position in Midland, TX.Essential Responsibilities:
- Under general supervision, performs mechanical assembly, maintenance, and overhaul on equipment.
- Works to pre-defined procedures in line with established work practices and Quality standards.
- Conducts all business activities in accordance with Baker Hughes HSE policies, Legal Compliance requirements, and Baker Hughes Core Values.
- Technical diploma or Associates degree in a Mechanical field preferred or minimum 2 years relevant industry experience (airline, military, oilfield, automotive).
- Basic written and verbal communication skills. Basic mechanical aptitude. Ability to use common hand tools.
- Ability to read and interpret maintenance documents, drawings, parts lists and follow formal procedures.
- Ability to perform basic mathematical calculations.
- Basic computer skills.
- Basic skills in the use of measurement and gauging equipment and processes.
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization