Senior Process Engineer - Liquids Cracking Technology - North London
Are you looking to work with a leading global EPC?
Are you specialist Senior Process Engineer with Liquids & Cracker experience?
Are you looking for long term opportunity? If so, please read on…
Our client a leading global leader in oil and gas industry are at the forefront of project delivery, technologies, systems, and services and provide clients with expertise across subsea, onshore/offshore and surface projects. Job Description:
Delivery and coordination of technically complex process engineering design within proposals, studies, projects execution & operations, as part of a study and/or project team, in accordance with design & engineering standards & procedures, schedules and budget, with a continuous concern for quality standards, targets and customer satisfaction. Job scope (budget, management, specific criteria):
- Analyses project specifications, tender and proposals requirements.
- Contributes to the development of design parameters and methodologies.
- Prepares technically correct, safe, environmentally friendly, cost & time effective discipline engineering analysis and solutions for approval:
- PFD's and heat & material balance, MSD and material selection philosophy
- Process and Utility P&ID's
- Equipment & instrumentation Datasheet
- Utilities and chemicals consumption summarie
- Provides support to all project activities, from engineering to start-up, as required.
- Typical background and experience required:
- Interfaces with other process engineering disciplines and design team(s).
- Assists in development of a process knowledge databases for studies, projects and/or operations (capturing and reporting events & experiences within studies, projects & operations and writing of technical notes).
- May participate in pre-commissioning, commissioning, and start-up.
- Reports own activities within studies, projects and/or operations management.
- Guarantees the compliance of process engineering solutions with client requirements, industry standards and Group HSE, engineering processes and best practices.
- Coordinates process activities on tenders and project execution.
- Provides less experienced process engineers with guidance and training and check their deliverables.
- University chemical engineering degree with minimum of 6-8 years as process engineer.
- 3-5 years experience in Gas/Liquids Cracking Technology
- Theoretical knowledge of process design methods & tools. If you have any question or would like to apply - please contact NES GT
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.