Principle Process Engineer - Ethylene Chemical Experience
Are you looking to work with a leading global EPC?
Are you specialist Principle Process Engineer with Ethylene or Cracker experience?
Are you looking for long term opportunity? If so, please read on…
Our client a leading global leader in oil and gas industry are at the forefront of project delivery, technologies, systems, and services and provide clients with expertise across subsea, onshore/offshore and surface projects. The main duties include:
- Process configuration and optimization studies
- Preparation of design basis and philosophy documents (safeguarding, shutdown, relief & blowdown, isolation & maintenance)
- Technology evaluation and selection, including economic assessment
- Process modeling and simulation
- Preparation of PFDs and heat and mass balances
- Sizing and specification of major process equipment
- Safety, environmental and operability reviews (HAZOP, ENVID, SIL)
- Relief system design, including PSV sizing, flare hydraulics and radiation analysis
- P&ID development, including selection of design conditions, hydraulic analysis, line sizing and pipe specifications, equipment isolation, vent and drain systems, cause and effects
Job scope (budget, management, specific criteria):
- Technology awareness Refining, Ethylene, Petrochemicals, Offsites & Utilities
Engineering Work Processes Inter-discipline coordination, change management
Industry Codes and Standards Knowledge (API, ASTM, ASME etc)
- Leadership Ability to manage teams of process engineers and interface with other disciplines
- Project reporting Ability to manage progress and schedule and adapt to changing circumstances
The experience required includes:
- Typically leads a team of 5-10 process engineers in an area lead or lead role on a small project
- Responsible for delivery of project deliverables within agreed man-hour budgets and schedule
- Responsible for checking and approving all project deliverables before issue
If you have any question or would like to apply - please contact NES GT
- Must have: BSc/MSc in Chemical Engineering
- Chartered engineer or equivalent professional affiliation
- Considerable experience in Oil & Gas Processing, Refining and/or Ethylene/ Petrochemicals, preferably with an engineering contractor.
- Experience of leading teams of 10+ Engineers
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.