Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world's first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
People are a key part of our success and how we do business; hence, we invest in our 64,000+ employees in over 120 countries. Fostering a diverse and inclusive workforce is not just the right thing to do, but critical to achieving a competitive advantage.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com.Role Summary:
Lead, drive & Own global accounts strategies & profitable growth objectives while maintaining constructive and healthy business relationships with Key accounts TOTAL, SHELL, Equinor & ENI Essential Responsibilities:
- Understands, compile and effectively communicate critical business intelligence, market size, activity schedules and future plans / directions of key accounts
- Understands buying habits , Macro & Micro economics , structure and key influencers / decision makers of key accounts
- Establish, maintain, and lead strong & consistent customer relationships to best communicate the Product Line value propositions via Conducting frequent Business reviews , lunch & learn , technology road shows and other events as needed to maintain best PL value proposition
- Develop & Drive solid pipeline and revenue/market share/profitability growth in each key account through discovery of new opportunities while growing/optimizing existing business globally
- Lead & Develop active early engagement per OFS Sales & commercial process
- Support the introduction, adaptation & commercialization of new technologies into each key account, lending critical customer input to the product development process
- Develop & Drive comprehensive global account strategies for each key account in collaboration with regional, HQ , OFS & DCF PC stakeholders
- Effectively patriciate in Must win / key tenders for key accounts , Price and critical T's & C's negotiations
- Supports on-time collections & accelerate cashing Past due and bad debts.
- Complete special projects for country and/or regional entries as required
- Proven records of Sales & Commercial experience in Drilling & completion Fluids
- Major experience in the industry and significant experience of drilling & Completion fluids knowledge
- Bachelor degree or equivalent knowledge or experience
- Thorough understanding of products/applications for Drilling & completion fluids
- Thorough understanding of developing and executing commercial strategies & processe
- Natural Influencer and has the ability to perform in a complex matrix structure
- ExcellExcellent communication & presentation skills
- Social character and ability to quickly develop and maintain healthy relationships with customers and peers.
- Handles high travel loads up to 50%
- Flexible and adapt quickly to changes
- Strategic thinker , multi-functional and perform efficiently with high velocity of execution
- Fluent in English + Italian OR French
London, United Kingdom
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more