Skills: QA / QC / Inspection
Experience: 3 + Years
Education: Associates/2 yr Degree/Diploma
Employment Type: Part Time Contractor
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Responsible for quality system in welding; fabrication and NDE of the manufacturing facility in Qatar. Perform analysis of NCRs trending; detect areas of improvement; conduct risk analysis; and report findings and conclusions regarding quality performance. Provide training to all employee on quality.
- Ensures that plant quality assurance policies and procedures follow regulatory and corporate requirements.
- Leads Quality training and development programs to promote learning and Quality culture development in the organization.
- Develop and implement company quality assurance procedures specific to Qatar; gain sign off on these from senior management; train employee in implementing all QA standard; ensure all employees are following QA procedures.
- To support the development of Project Quality Assurance Plan and Project ITPs.
- Conducting quality inspections and audits; assist in effective implementation of relevant remedial/ preventive actions and follow-up on closure of the associated quality issues in manufacturing.
- Liaise and coordinate with TPI/Customer Representatives or Auditors on reviewing/resolving welding quality related matters
- Investigates problems with process / system procedures, evaluates root cause, recommends corrective action and follows-up to ensure that implementation is effective.
- Track, report and drive continual improvement of key quality objectives.
- Maintains the plant quality system, and is responsible for internal audits, supplier audits, customer complaints.
- Handling of manufacturer data book compilation and submission to customer.
- Degree in Engineering or other relevant discipline.
- Diploma with more than 8 years will be considered.
- 2+ years 'experience in Quality Management, Quality Assurance, or Quality Control.
- Working experience in similar Oil & Gas Industry (QAQC discipline) will be highly preferred.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint or equivalent.
- Working knowledge of ISO 9001, API 6A, ASME IX, & ASNT.
- Certified AWS welding inspector.
- Qualified ASNT Level II in NDE (MPI, LP, RT, UT).
- Certified ISO 9001 auditor.
- Certified Lean Six Sigma and has proven projects with costs saving of up to $50000 and above.