Skills: Inventory Control, Warehouse Person
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Stafford, Texas, United States
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
A WORLD LEADER IN TESTING, INSPECTION & CERTIFICATION SERVICES
Bureau Veritas offers dynamic, exciting employment opportunities with an attractive salary/benefit package and an opportunity to play a vital role with a global organization. If you would enjoy working in a dynamic environment and are looking for an opportunity to become part of a stellar team of professionals, we invite you to apply online today.
Bureau Veritas is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and as such we recruit, hire, train, and promote persons in all job classifications without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, sexual orientation, genetics, status as a protected veteran, or any other non-job-related characteristics.
This position is responsible to ensure equal opportunity in employment in that all persons are treated equally and on the basis of merit, in decisions regarding selection, placement, promotions, training, work assignments, transfers and other personnel actions.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Accurately and neatly unpacking deliveries and staging for Data Entry
• Management of sample retain and inventory areas
• Become familiar and comply with all Company policies and procedures
• Observe safety rules and precautions
• Team player with organizational skills
OTHER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Ensuring docks / receiving areas are kept clean and orderly
• General Warehouse Housekeeping
• Cooperate, work, and communicate with co-workers/suppliers
• Perform Data Entry when needed
• Other related or associated duties as assigned
• Print set tags/labels
• Operate a manual pallet jack
• Consistently meet production standards
• Willingness to take on additional work task when requested
• Capable of lifting up to 40 lbs and move packages
• Required to stand for long periods
If you are an individual with a disability and you would like us to assist you with searching the Careers Page site for employment opportunities and/or assistance with completing your profile and application, please contact us at 1-888-357-7020 or email us with your request to USinfor@us.bureauveritas.com We are happy to assist you and encourage you to consider Bureau Veritas for your next great career opportunity!
If you would like additional information regarding Bureau Veritas' federal obligations in regards to equal employment opportunity, please click the link below:
Created in 1828, Bureau Veritas is a global leader in Testing, Inspection and Certification (TIC), delivering high quality services to help clients meet the growing challenges of quality, safety, environmental protection and social responsibility.
As a trusted partner, Bureau Veritas offers innovative solutions that go beyond simple compliance with regulations and standards, reducing risk, improving performance and promoting sustainable development.
Bureau Veritas core values include integrity and ethics, impartial counsel and validation, customer focus and safety at work.
Bureau Veritas is recognized and accredited by major national and international organizations.