Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Johor Bahru, Johor, Malaysia
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Chevron Malaysia Limited is accepting online applications for the position of Territory Sales Manager located in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia through August 28, 2019 at 11:59 p.m. (Eastern Standard Time).
- Responsible and fully accountable to manage Lubricants business in the assigned channel and territory to ensure growth in volume and profitability as per business plan.
- Deliver financial goals. Monitor customer profitability performance and directs improvements in the account plan.
- Coach and mentor distributors in the effective execution of the sales process and improve overall distributor capability.
- Build strong collaboration with direct customers and distributors.
- Define Customer/Channel segmentation, identify needs and develop competitive advantages.
- Leverages products, services, programs, pricing and promotions to maximize the level of return and meet customer requirements.
- Implementing world class sales process
- Deliver Operational Excellence expectation
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree
- At least 5 years commercial experience in automotive and/or industrial segment, preferable with experience in selling Lubricants products.
- Demonstrate high level of business acumen
- Strong negotiation, teamwork, customer relationship and people development skills
- Results and performance driven
- Experience in Managing Distributor
Relocation will not be considered.
Expatriate assignments will not be considered.
Chevron is one of the world’s leading integrated energy companies. Our success is driven by our people and their commitment to get results the right way – by operating responsibly, executing with excellence, applying innovative technologies and capturing new opportunities for profitable growth. Some of our specialties include generating power and produce geothermal energy; investing in profitable renewable energy and energy efficiency solutions; and developing the energy resources of the future, including researching advanced biofuels.
Our diverse and highly skilled workforce consists of approximately 64,700 employees, including more than 3,200 service station employees. At Chevron, we’re focused on safely delivering the energy needed to power human and economic progress worldwide. But how do we do that when harnessing fossil fuels can be inherently risky? To meet these challenges, Chevron has spent more than 20 years expanding systems that support a culture of safety and environmental stewardship that strives to achieve unequaled performance and prevent all serious incidents and fatalities. We call this Operational Excellence, and it drives everything we do.
Diversity & Inclusion
We’re committed to reflecting in our workforce the rich diversity of cultures and racial and ethnic backgrounds in the communities where we live and work. We’re also devoted to encouraging a diversity of ideas.
Diversity is one of the cornerstones of our values, which we call The Chevron Way. The Chevron Way states:
“We learn from and respect the cultures in which we work. We value and demonstrate respect for the uniqueness of individuals and the varied perspectives and talents they provide. We have an inclusive work environment and actively embrace a diversity of people, ideas, talents and experiences.”
As a core value, diversity is critical to developing a talented, high-performing workforce needed for ongoing business success. The Chevron Way’s focus on people has helped establish a culture that attracts, develops and retains more diverse talent.
We Support Career & Personal Development
We value the importance of managing work/life priorities by offering flexible work schedules, on-site child care at some facilities, adoption assistance, dual-career couple support, scholarships and tuition reimbursement.
At Chevron, you’ll find a workplace committed to your professional development. You’ll receive support and tools to create your own career path, including education assistance support which pays up to 75% of the cost (including tuition, textbooks, lab fees, and registration and administration fees) for approved courses. To strengthen organizational capability, we develop our employees’ and contractors’ skills and experience through our Invest in People strategy. As part of this strategy, discussions focused on continually improving individual performance are held between managers and employees.