Skills: Field Service Tech
Experience: 1 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Richmond, California, United States
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Chevron is one of the world's leading energy companies, with approximately 48,000 employees working in countries around the world. We explore, produce and transport crude oil and natural gas; refine, market and distribute fuels and other energy products; manufacture and sell petrochemical products; generate power; and develop future energy resources.
Chevron is accepting online applications for the position of Site Services Specialist located in Richmond, CA California/United States through August 23, 2019 at 11:59 (Eastern Standard Time).
Requisition ID # 404781
This position is accountable for the safe, effective and efficient delivery of Site Service facility management activities for the Richmond, CA locations. This position may also provide facility management support for other non-owned facilities where Chevron Business and Real Estate Services (CBRES) provides support.
Responsibilities for this position may include but are not limited to:
- Support Operational Excellence, Contractor Health Environment and Safety Management (CHESM) and Safety Programs.
- Take personal ownership to ensure secure, safe, efficient, reliable and environmentally sound working environments for CBRES employees, customers and all site operations.
- Support site Safe Work Practices, CHESM and Management of Change (MOC) processes by coordinating reviews and ensuring documentation is maintained per retention schedule.
- Monitor budgets and execute work tasks and projects within approved site budgets.
- Utilize standard processes and tools to increase consistency, efficiency of execution, reduce costs, and support service standardization and optimization.
- Resolve customer service opportunities.
- Utilize in-house databases to monitor work tickets, and pull and assess data obtained from reports.
- Lead and participate in regular vendor performance reviews, capture lessons learned, and identify continuous improvement opportunities.
- Provide site level contract management and administration by auditing and reviewing supplier performance and reporting KPI data.
- Collaborating with various strategic suppliers to ensure the desired performance and compliance of service level agreements.
- Provide clear direction and specification of facility-level and end-user business requirements and expectations.
- Manage, coordinate and execute small projects as assigned including facility and tenant improvement projects.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Responsible for all site communications including; web updates, drafting and issuing tenant notices, and updates to site calendars.
- Manage lab services including; service delivery for glass wash operations, bottle wash operations, drum purchase and distribution, oversee all lab commissions and decommissions.
- Responsible for space management.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- 1+ years of facilities management experience.
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite applications.
- Communicates in a clear, concise, and understandable manner both orally and in writing.
- Builds positive relationships with key internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a multi-discipline team environment.
- Associate degree or higher.
- Facility Management Certification.
- Relocation will not be considered.
- Expatriate assignments will not be considered.
- Chevron regrets that it is unable to sponsor employment Visas or consider individuals on time-limited Visa status for this position.
Regulatory Disclosure for US Positions:
Chevron is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breast-feeding and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin or ancestry, age, mental or physical disability (including medical condition), military or veteran status, political preference, marital status, citizenship, genetic information or other status protected by law or regulation.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need assistance or an accommodation, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Chevron participates in E-Verify in certain locations as required by law.
Nearest Major Market: San Francisco
Nearest Secondary Market: Oakland
Chevron is one of the world’s leading integrated energy companies. Our success is driven by our people and their commitment to get results the right way – by operating responsibly, executing with excellence, applying innovative technologies and capturing new opportunities for profitable growth. Some of our specialties include generating power and produce geothermal energy; investing in profitable renewable energy and energy efficiency solutions; and developing the energy resources of the future, including researching advanced biofuels.
Our diverse and highly skilled workforce consists of approximately 64,700 employees, including more than 3,200 service station employees. At Chevron, we’re focused on safely delivering the energy needed to power human and economic progress worldwide. But how do we do that when harnessing fossil fuels can be inherently risky? To meet these challenges, Chevron has spent more than 20 years expanding systems that support a culture of safety and environmental stewardship that strives to achieve unequaled performance and prevent all serious incidents and fatalities. We call this Operational Excellence, and it drives everything we do.
Diversity & Inclusion
We’re committed to reflecting in our workforce the rich diversity of cultures and racial and ethnic backgrounds in the communities where we live and work. We’re also devoted to encouraging a diversity of ideas.
Diversity is one of the cornerstones of our values, which we call The Chevron Way. The Chevron Way states:
“We learn from and respect the cultures in which we work. We value and demonstrate respect for the uniqueness of individuals and the varied perspectives and talents they provide. We have an inclusive work environment and actively embrace a diversity of people, ideas, talents and experiences.”
As a core value, diversity is critical to developing a talented, high-performing workforce needed for ongoing business success. The Chevron Way’s focus on people has helped establish a culture that attracts, develops and retains more diverse talent.
We Support Career & Personal Development
We value the importance of managing work/life priorities by offering flexible work schedules, on-site child care at some facilities, adoption assistance, dual-career couple support, scholarships and tuition reimbursement.
At Chevron, you’ll find a workplace committed to your professional development. You’ll receive support and tools to create your own career path, including education assistance support which pays up to 75% of the cost (including tuition, textbooks, lab fees, and registration and administration fees) for approved courses. To strengthen organizational capability, we develop our employees’ and contractors’ skills and experience through our Invest in People strategy. As part of this strategy, discussions focused on continually improving individual performance are held between managers and employees.