Company: Baker Hughes, a GE Company
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Bangkok, Bangkok, Thailand
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume
does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world's first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
People are a key part of our success and how we do business; hence, we invest in our 64,000+ employees in over 120 countries. Fostering a diverse and inclusive workforce is not just the right thing to do, but critical to achieving a competitive advantage.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com.
Role Summary:In this role, you will report to Regional VP for Digital and will sell solutions that are driving the digital transformation of the industrial world, these include: Our C3 AI platform and associated applications related to Oil and Gas operation optimization. You will be able to establish a deep understanding of our customers' most important business outcomes and will partner with the regional Solution Architect team.
Essential Responsibilities:• Bring deep outcome selling experience and skills to this role to lead BHGE's outcome selling approach at each of our strategic customers to drive growth in region orders, sales and operating profit.
• Lead outcome selling account planning process with each strategic account to establish a deep understanding of their business outcomes and needs, and align and quantify our value proposition with our customer's specific business outcomes,
• Work closely with different 3rd party partners to lead customer engagement at the all level to introduce our vision, link customer business objectives to KPI and align KPI to measurable outcomes and quantifiable value.
• Establish and drive critical milestones and align our sales, services, support teams and executives with the correct decision-makers and influencers across our customers' Executives, Traders, Asset Managers and Plant Managers to drive desired outcomes. Leverage Regional Account teams' deep knowledge of customer organizational dynamics (i.e. key decision-makers and influencers).
• Partner with Region Account teams to maximize revenue opportunities aligned with maximizing customer outcome value
• Meet assigned quarterly and yearly order, sales and strategic account objectives in the assigned territory.
• Provide feedback from customers, market knowledge and other insights gained to further enhance and improve our offerings.
Major personal performance objectives for this role in the first months are:
• Define strategic customers
• Close a number of deals in a manner that shows a new way of outcome based selling.
• Define business cases and repeatable processesQualifications/Requirements:• Proven track record of enterprise sales success (+10 years)
• Demonstrated success as a software solutions consultant at the C-suite level
• Significant expertise in customer/market-facing software sales positions as an individual contributor and sales leader
• Strong desire to train and enable sales professionals to embrace and use solution selling approaches that compel end customers to adopt and implement software to solve more strategic, comprehensive, mission critical business problems
• Technical acumen to interface with technologists, understand complex concepts and translate in a way that businesses or industry can understand
Desired Characteristics:• Influential individual with the ability to partner, energize, and inspire.
• Strong demonstrated oral presentation and written communication skills.
• Can manage through ambiguity and a complex matrix environment
• Desire and ability to lead, advise, coach and mentor sales professionals through a process of hands on training and real world joint selling
• Ability to build deep trust with internal teammates and end customer executives
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization.
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more