Skills: Field Service Tech
Other Skills: Electric Submersible Pump (ESP) installation
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Midland, Texas, United States
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: US
• Knowledge of ESP, VFD/VSD and Switchboard setup.
• VSD troubleshooting is a plus.
• Familiar with electrical equipment, standard, and safety requirements.
• SCADA wiring as well as analog and digital instruments.
• Proficient with computers and typing.
• Candidates must be able to legally work and reside in the US, without sponsorship.
Oil and Gas Consultants and Engineers You Can Trust
Our primary focus is engineering, well-site supervision and project management both in the drilling and completions phases of any project. CPS has a growing number of engineers and consultants that have worked in over 42 countries and in all types of environments. Our talented team and their dedication to excellence and superior service has been and continues to be what sets CPS apart from the competition.