In this role you will support many facets of BHGE Data Protection initiatives, such as DLP solutions implementation and operations, identifying and protecting Business Critical data. You will partner with BHGE Cyber Security Risk and Compliance team and GE Digital teams in implementing a secure data/information protection solution. You will be a liaison between the data protection team, HR, Legal, audit and act as a consultant/adviser to insure internal & customer data protection security needs are met as applications & services are developed & deployed.Essential Responsibilities
In the role of Staff Information Protection Analyst, you will:
- Lead requirements gathering from key stake holders for selecting and implementing the Data Protection solutions and process
- Provide hands-on technical capability to deploy and troubleshoot Data Loss Prevention and Information Rights Management solutions. Work on day to day operations on these solutions.
- Lead implementing data protection controls for Critical Business Applications and Crown Jewels data through collaboration with BHGE CTO team
- Review user data protection exception requests and approve as appropriate per the Business policy
- Work on timely remediation of Data Protection control gaps identified by the audit teams
- Provide security consulting and implementation recommendations to BHGE extended teams
- Develop and maintain work instructions on the implemented Data Protection processes, procedures, solutions and requirements.
- Ensure cyber security risks and vulnerabilities related to Data Loss are timely logged, analyzed and communicated to respective teams
- Identify and deliver appropriate key performance metrics to drive data protection solutions reporting framework based on business risk
- Share best practices and lessons learned with the cyber security extended team and BHGE teams
- Recommend data protection solutions to the application owners as a part of the Risk Assessment exercises
- Assist in the development of and participate in the investigation procedures related to data loss
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Systems, Information Technology (IT), Computer Science or Engineering from an accredited college or university
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in information technology
- Minimum of 3 years of professional experience in information security
- Travel up to 20% of the time, as required
- Strong interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to work as part of a high performing team
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Information security certifications (CISSP, CISM, CISA, etc.)
- Proven track record of setting targets, executing to plan, and delivering results.
- Knowledge of risk management frameworks (ISO, NIST, etc.)
- Minimum 2 years of experience as an analyst supporting Data Loss Protection programs
- Experience in IT operations and support
- Self-starter, identifies opportunities for improvement and implements positive change
- Familiarity with working of top data loss prevention solutions (e.g. Digital Guardian, Symantec)
- Project management / advisory experience
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization.
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more