Baker Hughes, a GE company has an opening for a Product Champion in Sand Control Tools, (Lower Completions) based at our CTI location in Houston, TX. This product champion will be supporting Deepwater applications. Essential Responsibilities:
- Provides high level of support for the product line, including technical selling, key field product application, well prognosis, and/or completion product performance.
- Assists with prototype tool applications and new product market introductions.
- Investigates product performance to determine root cause and preventative action.
- May be lead engineering/technical position in new region or area of product introduction.
- Understanding of Deepwater Sand Face Completions.
- Handles special projects, as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering
- 5+ years of Oilfield Services experience in Completions with focused experience in lower completions and sand control tools
- Lower Completions Sand Controls operations experience
- Ability to drive product line strategy.
- Proficient in MS Office with an emphasis on Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Must have strong presentation skills
- Must be customer/client focused
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong negotiating skills.
- Business International Travel up to 25% may be required
- Must be authorized to work in the US without sponsorship.
- 3+ years of Deepwater Sand Control Experience
- Multi-Zone applications experience
- Demonstrated understanding of sales process, ability to build strong relationships.
Houston, TX 77040
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization.
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more