Baker Hughes, a GE company is currently hiring a Supply Chain Financial Analyst based in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma.Essential Responsibilities:
- Coordinate and conduct financial reporting and planning for the two Drilling Services Supply Chain Plants in Oklahoma City.
- Reporting of monthly management reporting packs including variance analysis
- Drives enhancement of procedures and business practices that improve efficiency within the function and the business.
- Acts as a consultant to help the business partners understand the financial impact of their business decisions, providing value added alternatives with accompanying analytics.
- Identifies, drives and measures cost reductions and efficiency gains.
- Works with Controllership and the Enterprise Finance Organization to ensure financial data quality.
- Ensure effective operation of the internal control structures and adherence to BHGE finance Policies, SOX 404 and US-GAAP legislation at all times.
- Conduct ad hoc analyses as required.
- Provide financial awareness training to Oklahoma Supply Chain Team upon demand
- Perform weekly and monthly analytical review of Profit and Loss Statements and Balance Sheets and drive predictability and improvement business results in liquidation, operating margin and working capital
- Ensure completion of necessary corrections to the Profit and Loss Statements and Balance Sheets
- Be the financial business partner to the plant manager and the go to person for any plant activities that impact the business efficiencies and financials
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting, or related discipline
- 5+ years of relevant work experience
- Demonstrated experience and understanding of accounting principles and controllership
- Excellent communication skills and able to deliver messages effectively verbally and in writing
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to collaborate and work effectively in a team environment.
- Strong problem solving skills
- Proficient in SAP and Hyperion / Essbase
- CPA preferred
- Knowledge of Oil and Gas industry or Drilling Services technologies and business model is preferred
Oklahoma City, OK
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization.
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more